Complaint Review: Shea Fashions

• Submitted: Tue, February 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:Wilton Maine
Shea Fashions
www.sheafashions.com , Rhode Island U.S.A.

Shea Fashions Extremely slow shipping, Rude "customer service, Products are Trash! Website Rhode Island

*Consumer Comment: I was ripped off by Shea Fashions too!

I started out my transaction by sending this company an email asking about quality. I never heard back. Taking a chance, I ordered a bag online from this company. After not receiving it after the 14 days (I should have been tipped off to the kind of customer service this company has by their little guip on their site about not contacting them until 14 days had passed, see this, it is rude to start!)...I emailed them. No answer. I waited a couple of days, and tried to call. The phone rang and rang, no one answered....I emailed again.

No answer. I tried calling again, no answer. I waited another day, and emailed, stating that I could not get through their phone. This time, feeling I must have been "ripped off", I stated to them that if I did not hear from them within 24 hours, I would have to contact the Better Business Burea. I arrived home that day to find a message on my answering machine, stating they "didn't know what my problem was, that their phones worked fine, and it must be" my "error", but if I "wanted to call them, they would tell" me "the status of" my order. I was taken aback by their rudeness, especially to be left on an answering machine.

I called them, only to have the representative I spoke with state she "had no idea who I was". When I explained, she said "just a minute", came back on the line, and said "we'll mail your bag next tuesday" (another whole week from this date). She then HUNG UP! The bag arrived two weeks later.

To put this mildly, this bag is something I would not have paid $4.99 for from a bargain basement bin. The quality is complete trash, and I would be ashamed to carry such an item.

I wrote to them, stating this complaint...Guess what??? NO ANSWER!! I would not buy from this company again, and certainly would not refer them to anyone! The products they show is not at all the quality you will get.

Carol
Wilton, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2004 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/Rhode-Island/Shea-Fashions-Extremely-slow-shipping-Rude-customer-service-Products-are-Trash-Website-1029482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions

I was ripped off by Shea Fashions too!

AUTHOR: Jordan - (U.S.A.)

on 1/23/2004, I ordered a Louis Vuitton Pouchette bag from Shea Fashions. The bag was $40 total. I still haven't recieved my bag.

I have e-mailed them repeatedly and called them but no one picks up the phone. On the website they are , "updating their merchandise and will re-open shortly." Yeah, right.

I have contaced the Better Business Bureau about my incident.I even e-mailed them and told them that I have reported them. Still no answer! I want my money back! I feel so betrayed. Can I take them to small claims court for this? What can the BBB do to make my situation turn into a positive one?

Shea fashions needs to be stopped immediately! Can anyone give me more insight on this matter? I am at my wits end withthem.

Thanks for listening.