Complaint Review: Shea Fashions

• Submitted: Thu, February 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 12, 2004

• Reported By:mountain view, California
Shea Fashions
Po Box 70176 Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Shea Fashions ripped me off Ripoff Staten Island new york

I purchased a Coach check book wallet at the beginning of January and did not recieve it. My credit card has been charged for an item that was never shipped.

I have tried to contact Shea fashions by e-mail several times and have not received a response. I have requested that my credit card be refunded and that has not been done either. Shea fashions is a rip off!

Something needs to be done about these thieves. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy!

Sandra
mountain view,, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2004 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/Staten-Island-New-York-10307/Shea-Fashions-ripped-me-off-Ripoff-Staten-Island-new-york-80196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions