Complaint Review: Shea Fashions

• Submitted: Thu, February 19, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 19, 2004

• Reported By:West Chester Pennsylvania
Shea Fashions
101 F. Ellis Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Shea Fashions (sheafashions.com) I have been ripped off. They took my money and never sent my handbag. Staten Island New York

I ordered my handbag from Shea Fashions on January 15, 2004. They said it would take 15 days to receive my handbag. It is now February 19, 2004 and I have received nothing from them. The money was deducted from my account the day I ordered it and I have nothing to show for it.

The people I spoke with told me to track my order by going onto the website under my account. Conveniently the website has been temporarily closed for about three weeks now. How am I supposed to check my order if the website doesn't work? My phone calls have gone unanwered. My daily emails have been ignored.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau about this company and filed a complaint, which everyone who has been ripped off should do. I hope this company is closed forever. These people should go to jail for ripping off unsuspecting customers. I hope they sleep well at night knowing they are stealing from innocent people.

Seneca
West Chester, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/19/2004 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/Staten-Island-New-York-10307/Shea-Fashions-sheafashionscom-I-have-been-ripped-off-They-took-my-money-and-never-sen-80983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions