Complaint Review: Shea Fashions

• Submitted: Sat, March 06, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2005

• Reported By:Saint Clair Shores Michigan
Shea Fashions
1880 Hylan Blvd. Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Shea Fashions ripoff Staten Island New York

*Consumer Comment: Tracking my email

*Consumer Comment: SALLY ~ COUNT ME IN ~ SHEA FASHIONS ripped me off, too!

*Consumer Comment: Shea fashions/bella moda's new company Fashion-101.com is the same company

*Consumer Comment: Shea Fashions Scam and their new business.

*Consumer Comment: SHEA FASHIONS ARE A FRAUD!! DON"T BUY FROM THEM!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF SCAM OUTFIT!!

I first purchased a bag from Shea fashions in June of 2003. I received the item as promised and there were no problems. Since I did business with this company in the past, I made two more orders. I ordered two bags on January 20, 2004 and Shea Fashions charged my Visa that same day for $144.98. Then I decided I needed another bag so I ordered one more on February 2,2004 and again Shea Fashions charged my Visa that same day for $95.00.

Shea fashions policy says that it can take up to 14 days to receive your bag, so I sat back and waited patiently. Now it has been 2 MONTHS & 14 DAYS and still nothing, not even a letter or an e-mail. I feel that I may have been ripped off. I was happy to find this site and feel bad for the 28 other people that have been ripped off. If any one wants to contact me for help or support on getting our justice please contact me through the rebuttal key. In the mean time I will file for a complaint with the Attorney General of New York.

Sally
Saint Clair Shores, Michigan

CLICK here to see why we deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2004 09:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/Staten-Island-New-York-10314/Shea-Fashions-ripoff-Staten-Island-New-York-83033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions

Tracking my email

AUTHOR: Allen - (U.S.A.)

Ok first i would like to say that i am in the same bout you ladies are in. I bought some stuff for my wife and low and behold I get half of what i orderd and and email saying that the other stuff is not made anymore. So they gave me what was not in stock as credit and i used the credit. Well thats where i have been stuck for the last month"should have looked here first" then i got a wild hair to look at the ip address of the person that sent it. Any guess of what company it is? BellaModa.com I used my outlook express to take the email that was sent and on the thank you email with the recipt thats where it is right there with the ip address. So i traced the ip adress and got the same thing Bellamoda.com I am not out as much as you ladys, only 50 bucks but i thought if i could get it back and help you then at least i would feel a little better. If nothing else i helping you if it does. Good luck ladies.

SALLY ~ COUNT ME IN ~ SHEA FASHIONS ripped me off, too!

AUTHOR: Pam - (U.S.A.)

I, too, was a happy first-time customer and made a second order, which I never received. I called the number on the website, as I had done before, but got no answer. No answer to any of my emails. Nothing except a copy of a cancelled money order. I called the post office in Staten Island, talked to the supervisor there, and he told me that all of their mail was supposed to be "return to sender" and that they were shut down. If the Attorney General can prove that his bust coincides with when we sent our money and got nothing in return, we might have something. Keep me posted ~

Shea fashions/bella moda's new company Fashion-101.com is the same company

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

I recently found out that Shea Fashions and bella moda are back in business using a different name. They are now known as Fashion-101.com. Those incompetent people , sent me an email for their new business after they they choose to close they're other companies down without sending me my bag.If you know of this new company they are frauds do not use them! trust me they are fake!

Shea Fashions Scam and their new business.

AUTHOR: Phyllis - (U.S.A.)

Shea Fashions was put out of business I believe in March of 2004, so to everyone looking for their money back, unfortunately you are not going to get it. They also had another company called Bella Moda Studios that was also closed that same day. They were selling the same exact products as shea fashions.
I recently was emailed a grand opening message from a company called Fashion 101. It is definitely owned by the same people, the websites are exactly the same and in the email they had the address which was in Staten Island NY, the same city and state that I sent a return to myself and never received my new item. I would try to contact them to get what you want. www.fashion-101.com

AUTHOR: Diane - (U.S.A.)

Ordered 5 handbags from Shea Fashions on February 2, 2004. No hanbags yet. MANY emails later, and no response. They charged my Credit(debit) Card nearly $520.00. Of course I kept the receipt, but what good can this do? They won't answer their phone, they don't reply to emails. Be forewarned: Don't buy ANYTHING from these people! Can anyone suggest how I should go about getting my money back? I just want my money back... I don't want their handbags(I keep reading that they are cheap garbage)

Any suggestions??