Complaint Review: Shea Fashions

• Submitted: Thu, April 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, April 22, 2004

• Reported By:Revere Massachusetts
Shea Fashions
Staten Island, New York U.S.A.

Shea Fashions ripped me off Staten Island New York

Shea Fashions

I order a bag back in February and it is now April 22nd and I have not received the bag. I called the phone number of the company but no answer and I have also wrote the company 30 times but no response. They took my $67.00 but did not give me the product. I thought they were a real company because I order 2 other bags with them and received them within 9 days.

My orders were good qaulity items so I figured this company was a good one for replica items. If anyone knows what can be done to try and get my money back that would be helpful.

Thanks

Jeannine
Revere, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2004 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/Staten-Island-New-York/Shea-Fashions-ripped-me-off-Staten-Island-New-York-88540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions