guided

• Updated: Tue, April 06, 2004

• Reported By:Manhattan Kansas
Shea Fashions
www.sheafashions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Shea Fashions ripoff debited money from my account, yet never sent the product! Internet

I ordered a purse from Shea Fahions.com and gave them my debit card information, and I've waited almost three months, and I have not received any purse. I checked my bank statement and sure enough the money had be taken out of my account, but I never received anything. I emailed three friendly letters, and no response. The web site says they are "temporarily closed" and will reopen shortly, but it has said this for weeks!

All I want is my money or my purse, or at least a response from the company would be nice!

Mandy
Manhattan, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2004 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shea-Fashions/nationwide/Shea-Fashions-ripoff-debited-money-from-my-account-yet-never-sent-the-product-Internet-86805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shea Fashions