Complaint Review: Sheet Music Archive

• Updated: Thu, June 21, 2012

• Reported By: Ms. L — Santa MOnica California United States of America
Sheet Music Archive

Sheet Music Archive Ripoff Internet

I signed up for a 10-day free trial in order to get some violin sheet music. The sheet music I downloaded did not provide the separate violin part and was very poor quality.
I immediately tried to cancel. They sent me an email saying to cancel you must go to your paypal account. I was not given a paypal account and cannot find a way to cancel.
I wrote 2 emails requesting to cancel and go no answer. I called the customer support phone number and got a message.
This appears to be a scam to me. I hope I hear something soon before they begin to charge to my debit card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheet-Music-Archive/internet/Sheet-Music-Archive-Ripoff-Internet-900959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheet Music Archive