Complaint Review: Sheila Fashion

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Sylvie —
Sheila Fashion

Sheila Fashion Sheila fashion has ripped me off Port Louis, Internet

I bought a coat from this e-shop. The last time I can verify the order status was 'processing...'. After a month i called them they replied and give me this e-mail address diness gungabisso on (diness_28@hotmail.com) to stay in contact for follow up. I received the following response "Hello , By Wednesday it will be over because of the Chinese new year , they have some delay to issue it Thanks Sheila Fashion". After that they never replied again to my several e-mails and i didn't receive my order. And also the website is shut off and i couldn't access my account anymore.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheila-Fashion/internet/Sheila-Fashion-Sheila-fashion-has-ripped-me-off-Port-Louis-Internet-1038038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheila Fashion