Complaint Review: Sheila Fashion

• Submitted: Fri, February 08, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, February 08, 2013

• Reported By: Elizabeth — San Antonio Texas United States of America
Sheila Fashion

Sheila Fashion has ripped me off and I have tried to contact them by email at least 15 times with no response Port Louis, Internet

I clicked on a link that was posted on the Sheila Fashion Facebook page for an Apricot colored dress that I ordered.

I ordered the dress on December 3, 2012 and received a confirmation email from Sheila Fashion that same day. This email included my new Username and Password to the account I had created on their website and my Billing and Shipping information.  It also mentioned that I would receive an email with the tracking number which I never received.

That same day (December 3, 2012), I received an email from www.moneybookers.com confirming that my payment was received and that the funds were sent to Dino It Solutions Ltd (diness_28@hotmail.com) via Skrill (Moneybookers) Gateway.

On December 7, 2012 I received an email from www.moneybookers.com again which indicated that it was just a notification email which was just a friendly reminder that they received my payment and that it was not a second charge.

On December 11, 2012 I received an email from Sales at Sheila Fashion that I can check the status of my order by clicking on the My Account link. I logged in to my account and nothing looked different. It still showed as Processing. That email also indicated that " Delivery will be done with 4 days process time and 18 days to 20 days By Hong Kong Post "

This was the last email I received from them.

I have tried calling the number which does not work and I have sent multiple emails since December asking about the tracking information and have not received a response.

I am infuriated.  They are thieves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2013 01:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheila-Fashion/internet/Sheila-Fashion-has-ripped-me-off-and-I-have-tried-to-contact-them-by-email-at-least-15-ti-1010983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheila Fashion