Complaint Review: Sheila Rogers - Letterman Show Music Producer

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:San Francisco California
Sheila Rogers - Letterman Show Music Producer
http://www.cbs.com Manhattan, New York United States of America

Sheila Rogers - Letterman Show Music Producer Caused Major Damages to My Life Manhattan New York

*General Comment: Life isn't always fair

*General Comment: Edmond Wollmann responds to Delusional Cheryl Merrill

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Author of original report: Failure to Appear, Bench Warrant Issued, Bail Forfeited

*Author of original report: Sheila Rogers' DUI - Los Angeles - 1992

Sheila Rogers and I attended the same high school in Palos Verdes Estates and attended orchestra class 4 years. During that time, I won awards over her as a violist that her parents witnessed at awards dinner ceremonies. Sheila had been first chair violinist in her junior high school orchestra and they had high expectations for her. However, in high school in our Freshman year I was enthusiastically applauded the night I received an award for Outstanding Freshman. Sheila's father, a brain surgeon, was in attendance that evening and they both waited for my departure with my boyfriend I attended prom with that year, to congratulate me.

I also won an award over Sheila Rogers two years later, to attend a U.S.C. college student music camp for 1 week. Sheila's mother, a psychiatrist, was present during that ceremony as well. Two years later I received an award for Outstanding Stylist in the well respected P.V.H.S. Jazz Choir.

In my Freshman year, I was viewed as a successful freshman and was invited to my high school prom. Shortly after I was asked, Sheila Rogers got tickets to the prom as well as the competition she initiated began. Sheila Rogers sat next to me and my date's table, and was smoking ciggarettes at 13 trying to act cool.

During a break at a night rehersal for the musical Oklahoma in our Freshman year, Sheila Rogers asked me to come with her on campus somewhere. She didn't tell me where she was leading me. She took me to her stash of pot and shared my first joint with me. I was afraid of Sheila Rogers, she turned me on and I wanted a kiss. Instead I got a wet joint she put completely in her mouth. She pointed out a nark on campus and I didn't turn her in for exposing me to my first drug experience.

During my junior and senior high school years, I fell in love with Sheila Rogers and was terrified of my feelings for her. I was so terrified of the love she made me feel for her, that I joined the high school jazz choir to get involved with another music group.

Sheila Rogers was a wealthy upper class girl in high school who scared the hell out of me. She got a spitfire sports convertible for her 16th birthday and had strong support in her life. I had abusive, socially retarded parents who wanted to imprison me to sadistic manipulation all they could. For instance,I didn't get any allowance in a wealthy neighborhood so I had to clean people's houses in a youth program to get money for the things I needed to buy. My father, a t.v. musician, was an idiot and so was his wife. He had a vintage Fender he got free from the Fender corporation in the 50's he returned to the company with a nasty letter because they didn't give him enough publicity. That guitar could have paid for my collge education. My parents made my life difficult and wanted me to suffer for their jealousy that they felt I had it easy compared to their teenage years.

Sheila Rogers was a huge tease and turn on. She flirted with me from across the classroom and never let me into her life at all. She was never a friend, but really an enemy who wanted to destroy me. I spent a lot of time thinking about her in my life and she gave me nothing to grasp of anything real. It was as if she was just an illusion and the feelings she inspired, a cruel hoax. She played the role of a friend by hugging me on graduation day, but she never spent any time with me beyond school functions. She never got to know me or my feelings I had developed for her. I was completley closeted and afraid to ever let Sheila Rogers know my feelings.

In 1981, Sheila Rogers approached me in her vehicle 3 years after our graduating high school. I had worked out at my gym that day as I always did. Sheila expressed a lot of happiness and emotion in approaching me in her car, wanting to speak with me. I drove past her, calling her name and didn't stop because I was afraid of what might transpire and that I'd be rejected and humiliated as a l*****n who wanted to kiss her.

Later, a few of Sheila's friends, Ms. Tush of Hermosa Beach, and another P.V.H.S. classmate were sent down to my gym to play with my mind and introduce hallucianegenics into my mind state - mushrooms. They were friends of Sheila trying to mess me up for passing her that day. Sheila clearly wanted revenge. I had seen her again shortly after, and she expressed anger towards me in her car. She took it personally and was passionate in her hatred for me in what I witnessed that day.

I went up to visit Sheila at her parents house, and she smiled in my face acting like nothing was wrong, saying she was happy to see me. What she really was thinking was how she could stick a knife in my back as she smiled in my face. I was naive still back then and didn't realize the danger I was in. She flirted with me and winked at me saying maybe she'd bump into me one day. The reality is, Sheila Rogers really hated me and wanted me punished for her warped perceptions of me.

Sheila later sicked her two powerful professional parents on me out of punishment - her pscyhitarist mother and brain surgeon father. They wanted me in a mental hospital for being hot for their daughter. Mr. Rogers had me fired from a temp job where I was about to be hired at T.R.W. Sheila got a job at Rolling Stone Magazine as the Random Notes Writter while Dr. Rogers was getting me fired and wanting me in a mental hostpiral (flash back to age 13 please to see what I'm alluding too).

I'm a talented singer, I was meant to be a singer and recording artist. The Rogers tried to destroy my life and were playing manipulative games. I got a restraining order, and during this order, Sheila and her girlfriend came into a restaurant I frequented, to try and get me all riled up. I just cried and left. Sheila was sitting there with her legs spread, glancing over at me. I left in tears.

I was once totally in love with Sheila Rogers. I would have done anything for her. She made me her enemy and sicked her parents on me. She never got to know me, and introduced drugs into my life. I could have turned her over to the school nark and ruined her future, but I didn't. Instead, she gradually tried to destroy my future. All I wanted was a kiss and friendship from Sheila Rogers. She gave me nothing but anxiety, torture and sadistic abuse throuhout my life.

Had Sheila Rogers not had deep green eyes, I doubt I would have been so hooked on her. It all came down to the color of her eyes and a little of her magnetism and my delusional, highly suggstive mind and little else.

Sheila Rogers has been given so much in her life, it was completely unecessary to try and destroy my life. I have real talent and needed support. I'm going to be a very late bloomer thanks to Sheila Rogers meddling in my life, giving me so little in return for the emotional web she involved me in with her egotistical needs to be worshipped as a gooddess.

Sheila drove a spitfire at 16, I cleaned houses to buy a fricken moped. Give me a break. I went to jail 2 weeks because Sheila Rogers turned my fax to Rolling Stone over to the police. She was vicious, cruel and I never even got a kiss out of all the suffering I went through.

I was totally ripped off my Sheila Rogers and her family. I have damages in the millions. I really have talent - I'm serious. I was supposed to have been a recording artist jazz singer. I'm only now starting to get with it at 46 recording music in my home studio. These people f***ed with my life and trashed me. They wanted me instatutionalized. I haven't had sex but for once in 20 years. Sheila Rogers f***ed up my life for years and is a cruel cold hearted b***h I couldn't even get a kiss out of. She gets nominated for Emmy's now as part of Letterman's music production team. Give me a break!

Cheryl San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2006 02:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheila-Rogers-Letterman-Show-Music-Producer/Manhattan-New-York/Sheila-Rogers-Letterman-Show-Music-Producer-Caused-Major-Damages-to-My-Life-Manhattan-Ne-210015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheila Rogers - Letterman Show Music Producer

#1 General Comment

Life isn't always fair

AUTHOR: PV Bro - (United States of America)

I knew Shela really well and have a hard time believing anything the OP said about her.

For the record, Cheryll, I did kiss her, more than once, and it was heavenly. She didn't act like a goddess . . . she was a goddess.

And you obviously don't know much about her because like all teenagers, she had her share of heartbreak like everybody else.

hard to believe this website would let these unfounded accusations (that border on slander) stay up.

#2 General Comment

Edmond Wollmann responds to Delusional Cheryl Merrill

AUTHOR: Edmond H. Wollmann - (United States of America)

I do not know this woman and have never made a blog, or any of the things she accuses me of. I have no clue why she stalks me and writes these things about me. She needs help. I have done nothing to her nor waste my time on her.

I have documented proof here: http://www.astroconsulting.com/FAQs/fraud_and_abuse.htm

Edmond H. Wollmann

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

Note: I wanted to update based on some recent accusations made by a kook named Edmond Wollmann, that accused me of making death threats that caused me to go to jail. That is completely false. Wollmann has been spreading false information and he has a history of doing this kind of thing.

A web site has been put up about Wollmann, who was awarded "Kook of the Millennium" and his history. It's so sad that men like Wollmann never go to jail for their sick activities while S&M sadists are busy tormenting and abusing vulnerable single women who don't want sex with them. The system is crawling with frauds like Edmond Wollmann.

Failure to Appear, Bench Warrant Issued, Bail Forfeited

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

In 8/92, Sheila Rogers pleaded not guilty to the two counts against her for a DUI. Her rich daddy brain surgeon who had me fired and viciously prosecuted as Sheila's former music competitor in high school, bailed his princess out by issuing a $10,000 bond.

Daddy's little princess, Sheila Rogers, now one of the Letterman Show Music Producers, who in 1997 had also produced the "Letterman Live CD", did the following upstanding citizen things:

1. After her rich daddy posted $10,000 bond to bail her out of jail at Los Angeles Metropolitan Court, Ms. Rogers dusted off her crown and took off to her home in Manhattan, NY.

2. Sheila Rogers then FAILED TO APPEAR on August 19, 1992 in which no legal reason was given for her not being there. $10,000 bail was FORFEITED and a Bench Warrant was issued and was put on hold to give Ms. Rogers a few more days to show up. (These things are all up to the discretion of a judge)

3. Sheila Rogers showed up pro per on 8/24/92 (without representation) and at all of her forthcoming court appearances.

4. Sheila Rogers waived a right to an attorney and entered her official plea of "not guilty" for two counts towards the DUI filed against her.

5. Sheila Rogers then went home to New York where she had a virtual attorney submit new forms, admitting guilt. She went to another court hearing on 10/14/92 and was convicted of a DUI.

1. 200 hours of public health services in New York
2. A fine of $1,200 plus bail forefeiture of $10,000
3. An Alcohol/Drug program attendance
4. Summary probation for 48 months

Sheila Rogers completed her programs in 1993.

Sheila Rogers began as one of the Letterman Show's music producers in 1992, having leaped over from being the Random Notes columnist at Rolling Stone Magazine from 1986-1991.

Yet, her daddy had to post bail for her at the age of 31.

This is daddy's little princess, who forwarded my congratulation's fax to the police in Palos Verdes Estates (see my Ripoff report on Officer Steve Eberhard, P.V. Police department), and who had her daddy come to the fax depot terminal posing as an attorney for Rolling Stone asking them to prevent me from sending faxes. Police hunted me down, arrested me and I was treated like trash.

That's fascism in a nutshell -- what a a familiy will do to keep up their status in society boggles the mind. They're the social elite, the illumaniti.

Other related reports filed on Rip-off Report:

Office Steve Eberhard, Palos Verdes Police Department

Sheila Rogers' DUI - Los Angeles - 1992

AUTHOR: Cheryl - (U.S.A.)

Just a note to support my case - around the time she came to Los Angeles to tease and stalk me with her l*****n lover at the Good Earth Restaurant in Torrance CA (1992) somehow Ms. Rogers got herself arrested for a DUI.

Conviction date: 10/14/92
Date of Offense: 8/5/92
Metropolitan Los Angeles Court House

Case # LAM92V09508-01
23152(A) - Under the Influence Drug/Alch. in Vehicle

I'm sure Ms. Rogers' higher self was condemning her lower self for the hypocrisy and injustices she and her holier than though family committed against me. I deserved a community that supported my efforts to be a singer - I have real talent.

I was surprised Ms. Rogers had no other offenses on her record considering the nature of my memories and experiences of her rock and roll drug crowd groupie persona. Having a wealthy family to support you makes all the difference in the world I'm sure.

So what did jail feel like, Ms.Rogers? Handcuffs? Did they make you spread your vaginal lips for the jail guards? How did you like the smell of the stale cigarette smoke and the women screaming h*o at one another? Did you maybe find that a little disturbing? Lucky you weren't homeless living in your car. Lucky you had money to pay the fine and most likely didn't spend anytime in jail.

Wouldn't it have been much easier to just support my effort to be a singer instead of your rude family going about trying to destroy my life?

By the way, a DUI on your record will stay with you for life making it very difficult to travel to Canada and one day Europe and Asia as well that are all datamining America's criminal records to require special documentation, money and permission to enter their country with such an offense.

Good luck Sheila, and thanks for all of your support as a great high school friend.