Complaint Review: Sheila Rush, Rush Kennel

• Submitted: Tue, June 24, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
Sheila Rush, Rush Kennel
06312-A Pleasant Garden, North Carolina U.S.A.

Sheila Rush, Rush Kennel Yorkie Delivered Near Death-Sheila Rush No Animal Lover Pleasant Garden North Carolina

We've already filed a report here about the horrific experience we had in dealing with this disgusting excuse for a juman being. Our daughters and I looked forward to getting our male Yorkie pup. He was delivered in such BAD condition, that the delivery man told me he would bring him to the vet ASAP, which is what I did. I called Rush b/4 going and her "manager" told me the dog was fine the day b4. It had even been checked by their reputable vet and was in fine health. Shame on them. Upon reaching my vet, about 1 hour after getting the puppy, the vet grabbed him out of my hands and began emergency care on him. My daughter's and I were hysterical. I was about to bring him to the animal hospital, where my vet said they might have a better chance of saving him, when he DIED!

Upon calling these kennel people, I was told that I signed a contract- which I signed under duress due to the fact the dog was dying and I even wrote that the puppy was lethargic and did not seem well at all. To this date, we have not received our money back and are taking further action against this "breeder" and her kennel. We were offered another dog from her kennel, but really, who would ever trust a scammer like this again? "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

I should have researched her more carefully and seen all the horrible stories about this women and her business tactics and lack of morals.

Please Do Not Buy Any Animal From this Person!

Todd
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheila-Rush-Rush-Kennel/Pleasant-Garden-North-Carolina-27313/Sheila-Rush-Rush-Kennel-Yorkie-Delivered-Near-Death-Sheila-Rush-No-Animal-Lover-Pleasant-343629. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheila Rush, Rush Kennel