Complaint Review: Sheinside.com

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: Ann — Saukville Wisconsin United States of America
Sheinside.com

Sheinside.com Do not shop! Internet

I ordered a sweater on November 8th they took the money out on November 9th. Received an email giving me my "tracking number". I checked the site regularly for my status of my order and it kept saying "processing" for about 2 weeks until I got fed up and emailed the customer service email. Told them I wasn't happy and why was it taking so log for the item to be sent the reply I got was "Hi Don't worry we do have well received your order ***** and well processed.We do need 5-7 work days to prepare your order.

Sorry for the delay at the busy season and you have bought our best sell items but we will hurry our factory to send out your order ASAP.

Also we will send you a small gift to show our apologize then give you the tracking number once we have sent out your order ." So I replied saying it was okay and figured okay it is a holiday season. But no where on their site could I find where their factory warehouse was located. Once again I kept checking but I finally received an email on the 21st of November telling me my tracking number of my package. I check and its from china and I was pissed! Never knew anything about that. My details say my package is in the US but I'm still waiting. Very very very angry. And mind you the person emailing me was "Jane". My mom isn't happy either since it was her credit card. Cute stuff on the site but d**n I've never seen anything like this nor have I ever had anything happen like this. :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 06:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheinsidecom/internet/Sheinsidecom-Do-not-shop-Internet-974235. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheinside.com