Complaint Review: Sheinside.com

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Eli_922 — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
Sheinside.com

Sheinside.com Not a legitimate company- do not order from them Internet

I ordered a grey sweater from sheinside.com (via PayPal) and chose the standard free shipping option.  After 3 weeks, my package finally arrived and inside was a brown sweater & a necklace.  I contacted customer service via e-mail to explain that I was sent the wrong order.  They requested that I send them photos.  Weird, but fine.  I sent them pictures of the brown sweater, along with my payment confirmation e-mail that stated what I ordered (grey sweater), and requested a full refund of my order.  This is their actual e-mail response (I have not edited or changed the incorrect spellings of the email):
"Thanks for your photoes.But it is just the sweater you ordered,maybe there is some chromatic aberration,hope you can understand.  Since there is no any quality problem,could you keep it, we may give you a 20% code for your next purchase.And the necklace is just a gift."

All e-mail correspondence with their customer service was in similar broken English, lots of typos, etc.  While I understand their website clearly states no refunds for incorrect sizes, only defects, this is an usual case where I didn't even receive the right order!  I keep thinking there must be someone out there with MY order, wondering where her sweater & necklace is...

Do not order from sheinside.com unless you are 100% sure you will be happy with whatever you may receive.  I don't have high hopes of getting my money back, or even my actual order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheinsidecom/internet/Sheinsidecom-Not-a-legitimate-company-do-not-order-from-them-Internet-939448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheinside.com