Complaint Review: Sheldeez Beauty Salon

• Reported By: Manetric — Indianapolis Indiana
Sheldeez Beauty Salon
1110 Elden St. Suite 101 & 204 Hernandon, Virginia United States of America

Sheldeez Beauty Salon Atrocious Customer Service Hernandon, Virginia

I placed an order Feb. 6, 2013 with this company and contacted an Arthur Robinson by email on Feb. 20, 2013 inquiring about my purchase and wanting a tracking number.  I called back a few days later and spoke with a Lee to find out why I hadn't been contacted by anyone.  Lee told me that there was an issue with FedEx, that my package had been damaged and had to be sent back.  He told me that Sheldeez was waiting for shipment with more products since the original shipment had been damaged in Fedex's care.  Lee told me to expect a call within 24hrs to let me know if the shipment came or not and to let me know my status.

I did not receive a call 48 hrs after originally speaking with Lee.  So I called back and spoke with a gentleman named Arthur, who claimed he was not the owner of the company.  Arthur told me that Lee had a family emergency but had forward Arthur an email asking him to follow up with me about my shipment.  Arthur told me that due to all of the issues and the lack of customer service my products would be sent 2 day shipping.  That I would receive a refund, 10-15%, of my totoal and apologized for them dropping the ball and not contacting me as promised.  Based on the assurances from Arthur I went ahead and made a second purchase 2/27/13.  When my product didn't come Saturday, I was told 2 day shipping would arrive on Saturday, I called the shop and asked to speak with the manager and I was told that there wasn't a manager available and spoke with that person about my issues.  They did not give me a name and took my information and promised to call me back.  I received a return call from Arthur explaining that for some "reason" UPS didn't deliever my package for some reason that they were still trying to figure out.  He called me Sunday stating that I would receive my package Tuesday, March 5, 2013 and I would receive a $73 refund along with the $53 that they would receive from FedEx/UPS for the problems that they were having delievering my products and a tracking number from UPS.  I was told to disregard the information that the tracking label provided because for some reason the  handlers didn't scan the packages but they were in Indiana already.

I called UPS March 5, 2013 and they told me that they hadn't even received the package from the shipper.  I was also given a tracking number for my second package, and I was told that the package was shipped out Friday, March 1, 2013.  The tracking number I was given wasn't correct.  As of today March, 20, 2013 I have received the $73 refund and all of my items.  But to spend almost $400 and you cannot get reliable service is not a good thing.  Especially for a repeat customer.  To this day I have not received any contact from Sheldeez since I last spoke with someone on March 5.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2013 07:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheldeez-Beauty-Salon/Hernandon-Virginia-20170/Sheldeez-Beauty-Salon-Atrocious-Customer-Service-Hernandon-Virginia-1036326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheldeez Beauty Salon