Complaint Review: Shell Gas Station

• Submitted: Mon, September 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, September 20, 2011

• Reported By: Vet and Military Mom too — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Shell Gas Station
3449 WEST GREENWAY Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Shell Gas Station Shell Beware of Credit Card Fraud Phoenix, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: File a police report

I used to shop at the Shell Gas Station on Greenway Road all the time. Not anymore. I used my atm card there on 7/27/11 for soda pop and  $40 dollars cash. Then 12 days later I am billed $71 dollars for the transaction. I am told that debit cards go through immediately and the merchant shell reran the card 12 days later because they did not get the full amount. I am really upset with Bank of America and the Shell Gas station. They charged me $71 dollars on August 11, 2011. The bank said my card was presented that day. I was in the  hospital and we did not buy gas that day on August 11, 2011. I have called and written Bank of America. I have been to the Shell Gas station and talked to the manager twice and they each point the finger at each other.  The manager of the shell station said file with the bank and I did. The bank said not there problem she the manager at shell. I just want my money back. Bank of America said they would check into it and take 90 days to process and then turned around and deducted my bank account again. Shell Station 3449 WEST GREENWAY PHOENIX AZ 85053-4602 US 33.625 -112.13354  Shell station phone 602-863-0668 Lesson learned don't use your atm card at this Shell station they will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2011 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shell-Gas-Station/Phoenix-Arizona-85053/Shell-Gas-Station-Shell-Beware-of-Credit-Card-Fraud-Phoenix-Arizona-778779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shell Gas Station

File a police report

AUTHOR: Steven - (U.S.A.)

You should file a police report ASAP. Show them your original receipt and then the amount taken from your account. Instead of sitting here fretting about it take action now.

Why are you just noticing this now?

eventually