Complaint Review: Shell Gas Station

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: abdul — union city California United States of America
Shell Gas Station
3550 Mission Blvd san francisco, California United States of America

Shell Gas Station Unprofessional Employee, Bathroom Refusal, Threathened to slash tire san francisco, California

My name is Abdul Farouqi. I am a taxi cab driver in San Francisco. I want to file a complaint about discrimination and threatening a customer against a Shell Gas Station employee.

Every day at the end of my shift I refill the taxi cab & use the bathroom at any nearby gas station on my way back to the company, sometimes I go to the Shell gas station at 3550 Mission Blvd.  Sometime I see a lady with nice attitude at cash register and other times I see a young man with a bad attitude, his name is Jesus.

One day, I went through my usual routine, pay for gas, and used their bathroom.
As I come out, Jesus ranted "you better ask me to use the bathroom."
I did not pay attention to his usual rudeness, and went on with my way.

Last Thursday, January 24th, 2013 around 12;20 pm I stopped by at the Shell gas station, used my credit card at the pump and as I was entering the store, Jesus, who was stocking the shelf at the time, recognized me and quickly blocked my
path and told me: you can't use the bathroom then he shut the bathroom door and took the key from the counter and told me "you have to ask me first to use the bathroom."

I told him the bathroom is for the costumers, I am a costumer, I do not have to
ask you to use the bathroom! He said the bathroom is for the regular customers.
I responded to him I do not see any sign that says the bathroom is for regular customers.

I asked him for the store manager and he did not tell me the name of manager. He then went outside and threatened to flatten my tire!!

This is discrimination and threat towards me and  I demand Shell to take action against this employee, Jesus.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2013 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shell-Gas-Station/san-francisco-California-94110/Shell-Gas-Station-Unprofessional-Employee-Bathroom-Refusal-Threathened-to-slash-tire-sa-1007537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shell Gas Station