Complaint Review: Shell gas station in bell rd

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: Done with Shell — Antioch Tennessee United States of America
Shell gas station in bell rd
1110 Bell rd Antioch, Tennessee United States of America

Shell gas station in bell rd Don"t go here unless you like dealing with idoits Antioch, Tennessee

That gas station is a joke! There is this older man working there that does not have a clue on how to work the register, maybe they should add pictures for him. I went to get gas use my Kroger card and that idiot selected 93 octane w/o even asking me when I told him I wanted 87, he said when you use your Kroger card it automatically selects 97 which is a lie! He said he canceled the charge and I should swipe my card again well I did and now instead of having 25.00 charge for gas I have 125.00 pending on my credit card for over 2 weeks now! I went to the station to speak to the "manager" ah that was NO HELP. He would have the other other manager call me that was about a week ago! BE WARNED THEY ARE LIARS AND MAY NEED TO TIGHTEN UP THEIR TRAINING IF SOMETHING AS SIMPLE AS CANCELING A TRANSACTION IS TO COMPLICATED FOR THEIR EMPLOYESS!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shell-gas-station-in-bell-rd/Antioch-Tennessee-37013/Shell-gas-station-in-bell-rd-Dont-go-here-unless-you-like-dealing-with-idoits-Antioch-T-660090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shell gas station in bell rd