Complaint Review: Shell gas station

• Updated: Fri, June 08, 2012

• Reported By: Dani — Allen Texas United States of America
Shell gas station
1520 I-35 N. Waco, Texas United States of America

Shell gas station Employees name unknown Complaint of harrassment & false accusations Waco, Texas

My husband & I went into a shell gas station in waco tx, while shopping around the store I over heard the clerk talking on the phone giving an exact description of us to someone. I asked the worker who he was talking to, he starred blankly. I asked why he was talking about us ,he shrugged his shoulders. I told my husband what was happening, the employee flew into a panic & started claiming we were shoplifters & he had phoned police . We were astounded. I told him my husband was diabetic & we just came to buy some items with sugar. He said we were good shoplifters and put whatever back. He refused us service so we walked out when we saw a police car pull up we came back to defend ourselves, after explaining our outrages to the officer he rudely proclaimed that the employee doesnt want us to come in the store ever again & if we do it would be criminal trespassing .I told the officer to watch the security tapes & have the employee came out & apologize to us . He suggested we go on our way. This whole mess was so upsetting I had to tell someone about it, iam so offended and angry. I sent an emil to shell and am waiting for my apology from that emoyee.thank you danielle, waco,tx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2012 01:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shell-gas-station/Waco-Texas-76705/Shell-gas-station-Employees-name-unknown-Complaint-of-harrassment-false-accusations-Waco-894572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shell gas station