Complaint Review: Shelley Hundley

• Updated: Wed, September 21, 2011

• Reported By: bozzley04 — Tucson Arizona United States of America
Shelley Hundley
9801 E. Stonehaven Way Tucson, Arizona United States of America

Shelley Hundley United Cash Advance Sucks!!! I never had a loan with these people Tucson, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Try reading this forum

United Cash Loans has yet another victim here!!!  I have been dealing with phone calls from people I can barely understand because the accent is so thick.  Ask too many questions and they will hang up on you.  The phone calls stopped from these folks and then they start again!!!  Now they have stopped...again...but now I'm receiving calls from PDL company stating they are notifying me of a garnishment wage from my paycheck.  So called loan was for $200.00, now PDL states that I owe $1200.00.  They are very hard to get a hold of.  I tried to call United Cash Advance, but geeze, surprisingly there is no number to be found for these people.  I've had it!!!  These people are stressing me out!!!  Can anyone out there help with this.  I would be so embarrased if a wage garnishment came through to my employer.  I hold a rather high position in the company and that wouldn't say a whole lot about my credability would it

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2011 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shelley-Hundley/Tucson-Arizona-85747/Shelley-Hundley-United-Cash-Advance-Sucks-I-never-had-a-loan-with-these-people-Tucson-779062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shelley Hundley

Try reading this forum

AUTHOR: Joseph Brown - (USA)

If you had actually read this forum before you posted you'd know these are Indian scammers. From now on out either don't answer the phone or if you do, call them slumdog rat eaters and hang up your phone.

Nobody here, including me can give help, but we can give advice. I doubt very much they can garnish your wages from India. It sounds like you should check out BudHibbs.com for advice.