Complaint Review: Shelli Van Lines INC

• Reported By: Nelson — New York New York United States of America
Shelli Van Lines INC
12-18 River Road Internet United States of America

Shelli Van Lines INC Hi, The worst experience ever!!!!! Internet

My name is Nelson and wife is Joanna ; and we both live in New York City and we recently move to Rockland County. We moved on Thursday of last week. We found out about this moving company; and we ask question ;and they answer each question that we ask. But the problem came about when we moved on Thursday. We had three man for moving our furtuine and my mother-in-law stuff as well, but when we arrived to the new location ; that's when they charge us hinting charges with cost of going back and forth with the elevator; and going moving furturine ; and other stuff which was never discuss when we confirmed the date; and time. We was charge $1,823.66. We was short with cash ; and we had brought money from our family member. We call the company they did not work anything out with us; or even try to understand our concern either. I am report this issues because we spend to much money on moving ; and the service was horrible to us. My wife being pregnant was feeling horrible ; and I was scared for her to lose the babies. What kind of company would do this to people ; and not try to work thing out with the customers. I would advise people never use this company ever again. And I would like right amount of my moving cost  to be adjust properly. Thank you so much for listening and I look forward to have this issues handle correctly.

Mr. Nelson Acobe

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 02:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shelli-Van-Lines-INC/internet/Shelli-Van-Lines-INC-Hi-The-worst-experience-ever-Internet-816897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shelli Van Lines INC