Complaint Review: Shelton Credit, Mark Shelton, Joshua Nichols

• Submitted: Thu, November 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 15, 2009

• Reported By:wayne Pennsylvania
Shelton Credit, Mark Shelton, Joshua Nichols
10161 Park Run Drive, Suite 150 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Shelton Credit, Mark Shelton, Joshua,shelton Credit Inc. took our money and did not get us financing, ripped us off,would not show any proof of service Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Yup scammed too.

*Consumer Comment: also ripped off

Complete SCAM I was sold a bill of goods by Mr. Mark Shelton himself and his cohort Joshua. I was told they have a network of 10,000 private investors and banks and that they can get financing for a corporation even if the owners had bad credit. We were required to pay an upfront fee which was supposed to go to a credit partner who was also an investor in their network. This partner needed to be paid up front and they would put their credentials and reputation on the line to get our deal funded.

After about 45 days I was sent a list of pre-approvals from so called lenders within their network that match our needs. The problem is this list included banks like bank of america, PNC and others with proposed interest rates.

I was supposed to believe these banks were part of their "private network of 10000 investors'". We were then to sign off and say we would accept offers from these institutions. We agreed and sent it back in. This happened twice.

After six months and multiple emails etc. no lenders ever contacted us and when we asked for a refund we were told that they have no control over the lenders and they would not refund our money. They completely denied that we paid them upfront for a so called credit partner who would virtually insure we get the loan based on their credentials and position in the network not our company. I asked on numerous occassions for them to show us proof that they even submitted a loan application with a credit partner to any banks even if they blocked out the name of the credit partner etc. they refused.

I smelled scam in the beginning but wanted to give shelton credit the benefit of the doubt when I got a letter after I paid for two credit partners for two of my clients when Joshua sent me a letter saying they only had a limited number of credit partners available and that if I ordered a few extra within a certain time period there would be a discount. I declined. It looks like I may have lost all hope of receiving the money we spent returned but I don't want anyone else to get ripped off by these guys.

I paid them $3995.00 for two clients and we never received anything except some official looking fancy letters containing a list of 20 or so lenders that supposedly match our criteria. We were supposed to get $250,000-$500,00 for each corporation we submitted. We were also required to pay them a "consulting fee" on the back end of around 4.5% this is what attracted us because others wanted more money on the back end. After I threatened to report them to regulatory authorities they stopped responding to my emails.

Stay away from Mark Shelton and shelton Credit. Their original address was in Chicago Illinois. They moved during the course of our attempt to get some type of benefit from the money we paid them upfront. Yet another business credit scam company to watch out for. What goes around comes around.

Owen
wayne, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2008 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shelton-Credit-Mark-Shelton-Joshua-Nichols/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89145/Shelton-Credit-Mark-Shelton-Joshuashelton-Credit-Inc-took-our-money-and-did-not-get-us-391066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shelton Credit, Mark Shelton, Joshua Nichols

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Yup scammed too.

AUTHOR: Got Scammed Too - (U.S.A.)

Please file complaints with the FTC, Attorney General for both Illinois and Las Vegas. I was scammed for 15k. File the complaints...the more complaints hopefully the better our odds of them seizing some money.

AUTHOR: Found Legitimate Sources - (U.S.A.)

These two, Shelton and Joshua are completely FOS. I too paid for a "mythical" credit partner who would provide my company the credit and net worth it needed to attain $1,000,000 unsecured. As it turns out I should have just asked Santa
Clause for the money.

Unfortunately, in June of 07 I stumbled across Sheltons website, I phoned the number left a message and Mark Shelton phoned me back, explained the process and assured me he could work deals in weeks if not days, i too would get funding the way that "Trump" does, through business credit without a PG.

I was supposedly sent to the network and was pre-approved and I just had to wait to hear back from the lenders. Of course there were no lenders, i too asked to see proof of the credit partner but was told by Shelton that he could not divulge a millionaires personal information to me.

They soon began there blogs and mentioned the investor group from NY and tan the sale of the company to one of the biggest Private Investor Groups in the world. Mark was always off in Europe or a plane or hob nobbing with stars.

Shelton is not legit, he obviously has bilked a lot of people not only with this false business, but his previous endeavor and he will have to answer for it maybe later than sooner but he will get what is coming to him eventually.

I am just appalled that he and Joshua answer posts on this and act as if they are legit and are really personally offended, it is comical to me for them to post and blame others.

I was a direct client. They did not provide what I paid for, they wasted my time and took my money.