Complaint Review: Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co.,Ltd. which has now changed to Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd

• Submitted: Sat, March 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 23, 2013

• Reported By: mzeee — lundazi Other
SEG science and Technology Industrial Park,Futian Internet United States of America

Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co.,Ltd. which has now changed to Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd defrauded me by sending me three second hand clothes after paying for toshiba laptop Shenzhen City, Internet

It was in January when I came across the dealer on the internet through www.ecplaza.net .Soon I was pesuaded to pay for a 17 inch toshiba laptop at USD230.00 which inluded shipping. To my surprise, I received a small box containing 3 second hand clothes. Them I realised that the company is a scam. I tried to contact the contact person called Austin Shen who responded to say he was going to investigate. However, he has now stopped communicating.

Unfortunately, during the period I was waiting to receive a laptop I made paid 600USD for more computers. I do not know what they have sent as I have not received the second consgnment.I do not know what it will be.

The following were the company details then.

Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co,Ltd. ADDRESS:SEG Science and Technology I ndustrial PARK, Futian District, Shenzhen , China  Zipcode518034. [continued below]....
.....

This company has now changed to:

Shenzhen Ji api nghu Electronic Technology Co, Ltd. ADDRESS : No 3-5 SEG Electronic Market,Longhua street, Baoan District, Shenzhen City, China, Phone:+861369740704

Please fellow shoppers avoid this company to avoid regreting it is a SCAM.Once Austin Shen and Juan Xiang get your money they will forget you.

NOTE This company has maintained contact e-mail address and website

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shenzhen-Jiahuiyi-Technology-CoLtd-which-has-now-changed-to-Shenzhen-Jiapinghu-Electronic-Technology-Co-Ltd/internet/Shenzhen-Jiahuiyi-Technology-CoLtd-which-has-now-changed-to-Shenzhen-Jiapinghu-Electron-1037345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shenzhen Jiahuiyi Technology Co.,Ltd. which has now changed to Shenzhen Jiapinghu Electronic Technology Co., Ltd