Complaint Review: Shenzhen YILIAN Technology Co., Ltd.

• Submitted: Fri, July 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, July 25, 2014

• Reported By: IrateCustomer — Milpitas California
Shenzhen YILIAN Technology Co., Ltd.
Internet USA

Shenzhen YILIAN Technology Co., Ltd. kevenguo1987@gmail.com Rude and unprofessional Shenzhen, China Internet

I purchased 2 cell phones designed for the elderly from Shenzhen Yilian Technology on AliExpress.com. I needed to ask 2 questions about the phones so I followed the links and sent email to their salesperson, Keven Guo. He did not answer my questions. Instead, his reply was only to ask if I was Chinese. There is no reason why he needed to know if I was Chinese just to answer questions about the phones. I became suspicious and uncomfortable with possible discriminatory practice by a China-based seller and therefore I tried to cancel the order. According to AliExpress web site, I could cancel before the shipment was made. But it did not tell me that the seller could refuse to cancel. I tried to cancel several times and Keven Guo refused every time. He shipped the phones anyway. When I did not tell Keven Guo if I was Chinese, his emails became much worst. He wrote back that he was disappointed and I should not go back to China forever. [continued below]....

..... Those were his exact words.

I have never experienced such rude and unprofessional behavior. Once they have my credit card account number, they become rude and abusive. The AliExpress customer service is useless when I tried to complain. My complaint has to fit into one of the existing categories such as no shipment received or else they ignore it.

If anyone knows how I can alert US authorities and stop this type of sellers in selling to the US public, let me know and point me the way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2014 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shenzhen-YILIAN-Technology-Co-Ltd/internet/Shenzhen-YILIAN-Technology-Co-Ltd-kevenguo1987gmailcom-Rude-and-unprofessional-Shenz-1165023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shenzhen YILIAN Technology Co., Ltd.