Complaint Review: Shenzhen chuangmeiyuan Technology Co., Ltd.

• Submitted: Sat, February 02, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: Mario — Olongapo City Other Philippines
Shenzhen chuangmeiyuan Technology Co., Ltd.
A 3th Floor Before, Yuexing Industrial Park, Song Internet China

Shenzhen chuangmeiyuan Technology Co., Ltd. Chenchen Sun "Fake /Bogus/SCAMER" beijing , China Internet

Before I start my report I want to warned the people whome read this report of mine of FAKE/ BOGUS & SCAMMERS in the internet I don't believe this until I experienced it, Because I been in the business of buying surviellance Camera and other product from China via internet (Network) shopping but this is the first time I've incounter this.

Am Posting the report (Report: #992388) hereunder that cought my attention when am surfing to internet looking for an answer with my problem, surfing from my google using the name of the company who took my money but never send my order which amounting to USD1,032 plus the western union charges. Almost the same issue as what had happened to this guy which report appeared below, these people are so convincing as I inquired regarding thier product sent to me via email.

So I send the money to pay my order but after they received it they are asking again for more which amounting to USD800 they said they need to pay China costum because the unit are all original, I tried to complained because they never told me about this fee beforehand and its not in accordance to what we agreed, I asked them if they could reduce it to USD200 for my participation to pay the china costum. Then they agreed so I send the USD200 in order for them to process the Shipping of my order but since then I tried to follow up to send me the tracking number of my shipment they never answer back. SAD to say my money fly away. All information regarding the company and person  involved were listed hereunder as the other guy posted in his SCAM report.

Your promt reply and advise is highly appreciated.

To whom it may concern,
The so called suppliers were very convincing with proving their existence. I visited their website and when I inquired more information they sent me a price list and I placed an order of 460 AUD... They had a site to confirm their existence and multiple emails to contact them through. I made the transfer and gave them the MCTN number (western union), and after payment was received I receive an email from them saying that I needed to pay some shipping fee due to the festive season... They never told me about this fee beforehand and so I asked to cancel my order and get my money back. They kept saying that they will do payment but its been 24hrs and I still haven't received payment... Ive gathered as much information as I could find.  Is there anyway you can help me I claim it back??   The following is all the information I have regarding this supplier.

Western Union Account:
The first name: chenchen
The last name: sun
City: beijing
Country: China
 Paying Bank: Bank of China Beijing Branch
Address of Bank: No.2 ChaoYangMenNeiDaJie,DongCheng District,Beijing 100010 , China
Beneficiary's A/C NO: ***************3976
Beneficiary's Name: chenchen sun
SWIFT: BKCH CN BJ 110
Company Name: Shenzhen chuangmeiyuan Technology Co., Ltd.
Company Address: A 3th Floor Before, Yuexing Industrial Park, Songyuanxia Community, Huanguan Middle Road, Guanlan Street, Baoan District 361000, Shenzhen, China.
Business Website: http://www.network-shoppingmall.com
Business E-Mail: network-shoppingmall@hotmail.com
                network-shoppingmall@live.com
                network-shoppingmall@live.cn
Business MSN: network-shoppingmall@hotmail.com
Company Business Licence NO.: 440306102792828

Waiting for your reply.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/02/2013 02:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shenzhen-chuangmeiyuan-Technology-Co-Ltd/internet/Shenzhen-chuangmeiyuan-Technology-Co-Ltd-Chenchen-Sun-Fake-BogusSCAMER-beijing-C-1007665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shenzhen chuangmeiyuan Technology Co., Ltd.

category