Complaint Review: Shepherdsvonsaur.com

• Updated: Sun, September 01, 2013

• Reported By: Paula — San Antonio Texas
Shepherdsvonsaur.com
25722 Willard Path,SAT, 78261 , Select State/Province USA

Shepherdsvonsaur.com Joey and Andrea Alaniz - if you continue to put multiple messages of any kind on my Facebook I will Fraud - beginning harassment San Antonio Texas

Joey Alaniz of Shepherds Von is sending pictures he likes of animals to my Facebook page and although facebook is public I consider this harassment as I told him not  to contact me in way as I was  done after 6  mos of his broken promises to  accept financial responsibility for a puppy I purchased from him and before taking  possession of the puppy, he took the puppy to the vet ER and called me to see if I wanted it treated. I reminded him his website (at that time and I have a copy) stated that puppies were guaranteed a clean bill of health and he  said he would just take it home and leave it to God's will. I spoke with the vet and he said the puppy had Parvovirus  which I did not know and would die if it left the hospital. Let us see - fraud and harassment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 11:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shepherdsvonsaurcom/Select-StateProvince/Shepherdsvonsaurcom-Joey-and-Andrea-Alaniz-if-you-continue-to-put-multiple-messages-of-1080851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shepherdsvonsaur.com