Complaint Review: Sheri L. Mose

• Reported By: Carol — Westfield Massachusetts USA
Sheri L. Mose
Mosearabians.com Internet United States of America

Sheri L. Mose Mose Arabians Failure to honor contract Internet

*Author of original report: Hehtif breeding not honored

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Stud Services sold??

I won a breeding to Haytef on Ebay and paid.

I sent the $$ for deposits for the Equitaners -- 0ver $300.

She only shipped semen once, but kept all deposits.

We needed another shipment, but could not reach her.

Did not respond to emails or phone calls.

Again, $$$ out the window and nothing to show for it.

Irresponsible individual.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/10/2009 11:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheri-L-Mose/internet/Sheri-L-Mose-Mose-Arabians-Failure-to-honor-contract-Internet-492761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheri L. Mose

Hehtif breeding not honored

AUTHOR: Carol - (USA)

Really?  You had no breedings after 2005?  Why, then, did I win a breeding to Hehtif on March 31, 2006 on Ebay?  I still have the original notice/email from Ebay saying that I won.

We paid for the breeding and one shipment of semen plus deposit for the Equitaner.  We never got the deposit back, even though our vet returned it to you.  We needed another shipment.  Our vet, his secretary and I tried repeatedly by phone and email to get another shipment and to request the return of the depoit.

You never acknowledged our requests, phone calls or emails.  My vet, his secretary, my daughter and I can attest to this fact.

I didn't file a Ripoff Report earlier, because I was not aware of this service.  We were attempting to breed in the late spring and early summer, and it was too late to contact either Ebay or Paypal.

You obviously received the money for the breeding and the deposit for the first equitaner and semen, because you sent it to us.  You were not ever reachable by phone or email.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Stud Services sold??

AUTHOR: SheriL - (United States of America)

I offered choices to the stallions I was standing while still in business and it was for season only.  I was reachable via home phone, cell phone, and by email.

I sold breedings last in 2005.  And clearly stated these breedings were to benefit various rescues etc. It was also clearly marked that our farm was being disbanded within a year or so and after this point, one season would be provided  to honor rebreeds. That was the extend of our arrangement.

What breedings were happening in 2009 weren't with any of my horses, as I had no horses.  Hehtif was sold in Dec. 2006 and clearly marked so on our website with contact information in order to use any breedings remaining for 2007.  ALL the stallions were sold and moved to various locations, mostly in MI, and were available at stud and willing to honor contracts that were pursued through contract terns. There were no contacts regarding Hehtif, or at point any of the stallions.  These stallions are all getting older, and Hehtif was 21 in 2006 just after his sale.  Aggressive efforts to buy breedings should be followed with aggressive follow up  in order to you what ever method of breeding.

By 2007 there were no horses at Mose Arabians, it was totally disbanded, and notice given clearly to clear up any outstanding obligations with the current stallion owner.  I never recieved any money or deposits or anything at this time and would have sent back anything if I did since I was no longer a DBA registered farm and had no livestock.  No business account to deposit any funds too. To wait till 2009 to contact for a breeding on a than 24 year old stallion, and assume he is still fertile, still able to ship, or even breeding life cover, or frankly even still alive is a serious case of you snooze you loose, considering none of the information was held back during the auction sales or any follow you.  Waiting 4 years on a contract good for one year, pretty much negates that contract, according to my attorney.  Dispersal notification have been established and published regularly since the year 2000 and was completed late in 2006.

I still have all my correspondence with dates and no where is there nofitication of pending payment or that payment should be received or intent to breed, certainly NOT within the original advertised guidelines.  Not sure money was sent or to who since we had no horses and have been address and phone number since 1985, and addition numbers were added after 2006 for cell phones, email has been consistently used and maintained as slmose@aol.com since 1995 and had options for aol messenger, plus private message programs through various horse sites and even ebay.  I was absolutely reachable within a reasonable time for a return phone call.

I see no names, no dates, just that this or that was done.  Very vague, and hard to assist in shipped semen or live cover with such lacking details.  Last breeding we did was in 2005.