• Report: #1119549

• Updated: Thu, January 30, 2014

• Reported By: Terri — Chicago Illinois
Sheridan Labs Inc
1285 Baring BLVD , Nevada USA

Sheridan Labs Inc. Equinox and RVTL anti aging creams RIPOFF!! I was charged a fee of $93 when the advertisement indicated less than $6 for the products. Nevada

I ordered Equinox and RVTL anit aging creams online at an introductory price of $3.95 and $2.95.  After a couple of weeks, there is a charge on my account for $93.

I called the customer service number provided on my banking statement.  The representative indicated that he could not credit my account and when I asked to speak to a manager, he informed that he was not allowed to transfer any calls and that managers were not available to support them.

DO NOT, order from them!  It is a fraud!  They charge your account and will continue to charge it.  They are rude and it was hard for me to believe that a manager would not speak to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2014 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheridan-Labs-Inc/Nevada-89434/Sheridan-Labs-Inc-Equinox-and-RVTL-anti-aging-creams-RIPOFF-I-was-charged-a-fee-of--1119549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheridan Labs Inc