Complaint Review: Sheridan Labs

• Updated: Tue, July 16, 2013

• Reported By: Linda — Oregon
Sheridan Labs
1285 Baring Blvd 297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Sheridan Labs Equinox, SkinCLR Fruit Exfoliat in United Kingdom Don't fall for pop-up adds!!! Sparks Nevada

70 year old woman thought pop-up ad for trial of skin care product for $4.95 sounded OK.  Product came, have been using it; seems not to have any adverse effects.

Kicker came 3weeks later when my credit card company emailed me questioning a charge of $99.95 from a company in United Kingdom.  I asked them to deny it and 3 days later received more skin product in the mail which I did not order.

I never received any company info or order form with initial order of product, nor any contact info inside.

I forsee a long and aggravating time ahead of me, but I am not paying for something I did not order.  Beware of pop-up ads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2013 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheridan-Labs/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Sheridan-Labs-Equinox-SkinCLR-Fruit-Exfoliat-in-United-Kingdom-Dont-fall-for-pop-up-add-1067560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheridan Labs