worn

• Updated: Wed, February 12, 2014

• Reported By: Jan — Loveland Colorado
Sheridan Labs
1285 Baring Blvd #297 Sparks, Nevada USA

Sheridan Labs Sheridan JuicyEquinox Dr. OZ $93.00 for one bottle of face cream Sparks Nevada

Bought a sample of Equinox face surum,a face product for $3.99 to see if I noticed a difference in thirty days as they claimed.(By the way it was a Dr. Oz product)

Within thirty days they charged my credit card for $99.00 and sent me 2 small 1/2 oz bottles of face serum. When I called to see if this was just a one months supply and I would be getting more,they said NO . $99.00 for 2 1/2 oz. bottles.

The samples didn't make any difference on my face and now I have spent $99.00 for 2 1/2 oz bottles of it. Do not fall for anything Dr. Oz advertises on the internet. .  He has become the "Medicine Man " of the 21st Century. Unfortunatly I can't chase down his wagon and get my money back.

Jan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheridan-Labs/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Sheridan-Labs-Sheridan-JuicyEquinox-Dr-OZ-9300-for-one-bottle-of-face-cream-Sparks-Ne-1120634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheridan Labs