Complaint Review: Sheridan Labs

• Updated: Mon, August 25, 2014

• Reported By: PLSumner — Lakeland Florida
Sheridan Labs
Nationwide USA

Sheridan Labs RVTL Anti Aging reamEquinox day & night serum RIP-OFF Trial Offer not not Explained where correctly.. Buffdale, Utah 84065 Nationwide

This is just Info for this Company by Sheidan Labs -- Equinox Day & Night Serum RVTL Anti Aging Cream -- They are a Rip OFF for sure I too saw an AD on TV to try ths stuff for shipping I was charged 08/08/14 $3.95 for shipping and $4.95 for the other -- the ad makes sure that you do not see that you only have 14 days to try it to see if you like it, which of course I did not notice, when I recieved the product NO info came telling you that you only had 14 days to cancel -- They GOT me I was charged on my credit card on 08/20/14 $93.00, and $99.00 doesn't even give you time to see if the stuff works, which how can you tell in 14 days I called for a refund they did not want to give me refund he would not let me talk to anyone but him and if you return it you pay for the shipping and a restocking fee of $20.00 EACH!! I got hit HARD They did give me a credit od $100.00 ... Their phone numbers are 1 844 258.2795 and 1 877 524.0259    BEWARE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2014 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheridan-Labs/nationwide/Sheridan-Labs-RVTL-Anti-Aging-reamEquinox-day-night-serum-RIP-OFF-Trial-Offer-not-not-E-1172172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheridan Labs