Complaint Review: Sheridan Skin

• Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: Janel — Martinez California United States of America
Sheridan Skin
1285 Baring Blvd #297 Soarks, Nevada United States of America

Sheridan Skin I order a free trial sample of Sheridan Skin products. I never received them. I was going to call them last week because my item had not arrived, but was going to dr appts and biopsies, and had no tim Soarks, Nevada

I ordered a free trial of samples from Sheridan Skin and Luxury Skin. I paid the $4.95 shipping fee for each item, but I never received them.

I just looked on my checking account, and it has been charged $99 for Sheridan Skin, and $89.97 for Luxury Skin. I never authorized these transactions, and to top it off, I never received the products.

I was going to call them last week because I never received the items, but because I have been going through biopsies and dr appts, I decided I'd call them tomorrow (Monday).

I am in the process of disputing this with my bank, and am worried, as I've heard there are other charges that other victims have concurred.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheridan-Skin/Soarks-Nevada-89434/Sheridan-Skin-I-order-a-free-trial-sample-of-Sheridan-Skin-products-I-never-received-the-1004341. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheridan Skin