Complaint Review: Sheriff James L. "JIMBO" BERRONG

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2007

• Reported By:Townsend Tennessee
Sheriff James L. "JIMBO" BERRONG
Blount County Justice Center Maryville, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 865-273-5300
  • Web:
  • Category: Police

Blount County Sheriff James L. "JIMBO" BERRONG No accountablity, rogue officers, officers who are criminals Maryville Tennessee

On the 24th of this month, @6:44 PM, I witnessed another one of the Blount County deputies nearly cause an accident at the new "turn-about" at fivepoints in Maryville. It was car #94. The car was driven by a short dark-haired female deputy.

Upon entering the turn-about, the officer DID NOT yield the right of way and caused an elderly man to have to lock-down his brakes to keep from hitting her. You yield to the LEFT, not the right dumba**!

After circumventing the turn-about, I could hear that that officer gunned the car heading up Everett High Road. I could also make out a very faint tire squeel. The officer tailgated the first car going up the hill all the way to the top.

Needless to say, no officer should be driving this way while on an emergency call or not. There were NO EMERGENCY LIGHTS on.

Once again we can see the "professional, well-trained" officers of the BCSO in action. I was sort of caught off guard and didn't have a video camera because I was coming out of one of the local businesses in Five-Points.

What's even more astounding is that on my way to file this report, I was nearly T-boned by one of our new BCSO black cruisers bought with Homeland Security money. The incident occured at a three way stop on Brown School Rd.

That's right folks, JIMBO bought MORE cars with money designated for homeland security. You'd think he'd just use the 30 that he's obviously given away for political purposes. This is the way in which the LAMBERT HOARD operates I guess: underhanded and crooked.

There's a lot of things getting ready to come out about the BCSO that I have "caught wind of" and I can't wait until the LAMBERT HOARD is put in it's place.

I'm currently working on a written report explaining to the public who and what the Lambert Hoard is and how they've destroyed our once beautiful county.

If you want to read about a true deralict in action, just look up some of things that out county mayor Jerry Cunningham is trying pull. While i won't elaborate on his udnerhandedness, I will tell you that he loves to attack the characters of women for some reason and in my book is one of the biggest COWARDS that Blount County and the BC Republican party has to offer.

Stay tuned....More to come!

DOWN WITH THE LAMBERT HOARD!

Aaron
Townsend, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2007 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sheriff-James-L-JIMBO-BERRONG/Maryville-Tennessee-37804/Blount-County-Sheriff-James-L-JIMBO-BERRONG-No-accountablity-rogue-officers-officers-280855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sheriff James L. "JIMBO" BERRONG