Complaint Review: Sherin Thawer

• Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: honestreviewer — McKinney Texas United States of America
Sherin Thawer
305 Cimarron Trail, Suite 160 Irving, Texas United States of America

Sherin Thawer Law Offices of Sherin Thawar RUDE, UNETHICAL, UNPROFESSIONAL Irving, Texas

I was referred to her by her "very deceptive" radio show.
She was a total waste of time, never replied to my answers without insulting or being rude. She would even send personal remarks in her emails instead of answering the question.
She charged me twice for her "storage fee" and upon asking, she treated me like I had no right to know why my credit card was charged twice, did not give me any explanation, instead sends me a sarcastic remark in the email.
She threatened to report to the embassy if I share my experience with anyone.
She ripped me off of $2700 (money I had borrowed)
Months later, she ended my contract, WITHOUT doing anything for me.
She wasted my time, money and energy. She humiliated me with her sarcastic remarks, very rude and abusive behavior. She makes you feel so little and she treats everyone as if she is ABOVE everyone because she has a big mouth.
Please do not waste your hard earned money and time on her.
Her radio show is very deceptive. Most of the bad reviews on other websites are instantly hidden by fake good reviews. Trust me if you have dealt with her, you will NOT leave a good feedback for her.
I am surprised she still holds a license.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 08:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sherin-Thawer/Irving-Texas-75063/Sherin-Thawer-Law-Offices-of-Sherin-Thawar-RUDE-UNETHICAL-UNPROFESSIONAL-Irving-Texas-1010700. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sherin Thawer