Complaint Review: Sherrie Riles

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: denbo — California United States of America
Sherrie Riles
Avenue G, Suite B-18, Palmdale, California United States of America

Sherrie Riles Prolink Onesource Business Solutions, Sherrie Riles dceposited a Insufficient Funds payroll check in my bank account. Palmdale, California

*Author of original report: Checking in Sherrie Riles owner of Prolink One Source Staffing Solutions.

*Author of original report: Prove it

*Consumer Comment: Just a comment...

*Author of original report: Good afternoon Sherri

*Author of original report: in answer to last post

*Author of original report: in answer to last post

*General Comment: Judge and Jury!

*Author of original report: Sherri Riles, the rip off queen

*Author of original report: Sherri Riles

*Author of original report: Sherrie Riles

*Author of original report: Merry Christmas, Sherri Riles

*Author of original report: Update on Sherrie Riles of Prolink One-Source

*Author of original report: Update for Sherri

*Author of original report: tired of the lies

*Author of original report: Sherrie Riles, still waiting

*Author of original report: owes other

*Author of original report: more

*Author of original report: reply to poster with lots of spare advice and time

*Consumer Comment: You are being rude

*Author of original report: Rude??????????

*Consumer Comment: THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

*Author of original report: Sherrie Riles aledged promise to repay

*Author of original report: Business

*Consumer Comment: paying through bankruptcy court proceedings

*Author of original report: contact

*Author of original report: contact for Sherrie RIles

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sherrie Riles response

I worked for Sherrie Riles for several weeks. The last paycheck was for approximately 3 days. Sherrie of Prolink Onesource Staffing Solutions deposited the check in my bank account. It  was an insufficient funds check. I tried to contact her over a short period of time. Sherrie said she would make good on the payroll check. She did not.

I called an  attorney and went to the Wage and Hour Commission of Long Beach. Went to a hearing where Sherrie RIles did not show up. I was there with one client and another individual that she also conned. She bounced my Payroll check and did not  pay another and the one client I worked for  paid her for my services twice. I still did not see that moneis.

After a few weeks the Wage and Hour gave the decision. I won the judgement. Sherrie RIles has not made good on the judgement. The Franchise Tax Board is  also involved in the situation.

Anyone out there who can help and of the above listed Government agencies find her to settle this wrong she has done to me and others like me would be greatly appreciated. I would appreciate any help in locating Sherrie Riles and holding her accountable for her  actions.

After all this I went back to where I had my intial interview and found that she had rented office space by the day to hold her interviews.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sherrie-Riles/Palmdale-California-93552/Sherrie-Riles-Prolink-Onesource-Business-Solutions-Sherrie-Riles-dceposited-a-Insufficien-521572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sherrie Riles

Checking in Sherrie Riles owner of Prolink One Source Staffing Solutions.

AUTHOR: denbo - ()

Well Sherrie, are you still enjoying living off the wages that you did not pay me. I realize after this amount of time that you have no conscience. I  realize you rented office space by the day on El Segundo near the WHole Foods store. You should be ashamed of lying and cheating your employees who gave their time to  help your business thrive. I  worked the hours and have good reviews from my work. ANd yes, Sherrie Riles of Pro LInk One SOurce Staffing SOlutions. I have copies of my time card and my reviews and also the  check you stopped payment on with your signature on the back.  I am so glad you can live with yourself being a crook and a liar. Imagine my surprise when I arrived at court to find out that you had stolen from other employees also. One top of that the  Preschool that I worked as a sub had paid you for my work twice and you kept it. Shame on you. If you want to resolve this and pay me my wages then we can both move on.

I also drove to the address where I mailed my time cards and  found that you rented a mail box from a mail service company. You sure had it all planned out to commit fraud. Good job SHerrie Riles.

Prove it

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Sherrie  was paid twice for my work and she kept it all. I know that she did not pay everyone. Because the last job that I worked at, paid another employee Sherrie ripped off and gave her a job permanently . She was renting an office by the day in El Segundo. Rented a mailbox for us to  send out time cards I also have photos of that. Prove that she paid her  debt. Issuing a insufficient funds pay check was okay by you evidently.  She  deposited that check and closed her bank account.  I performed the work and I expected to  be paid. My character, seriously. I  have reviews from customers of my work at the  centers.

How do you not see that she was paid twice by her client and she kept it all!!  Hope she had another great Christmas spending my pay.

Just a comment...

AUTHOR: work-a-holic - (United States of America)

Unfortunately i have seen this kind of thing before...

if she declared bankruptcy then you were more than likely listed as a creditor.

If you were listed as a creditor and didn't go to the bankruptcy hearing to make your claims, no matter where or how many reports, judgements or claims you HAD,  they have more than likely been DISCHARGED by the bankruptcy judge and consequently she now legally owes you NOTHING....

Good afternoon Sherri

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Well, I wonder if you are still going to make good on paying my  all my wages and penalties.  Until you make good on this, in my eyes you will still be a thief.

in answer to last post

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Sherrie was paid twice by the client  and she kept both payments and still did not pay me. Why should I let her get away with fraud. She  deposited a insufficient funds check in my account and then closed it. The other woman that she ripped off, was hired by the client and her wages that Sherri did not pay were made good. I was moving and Sherri knew that. I deserve justice and my pay and wages and penalties. Sherri did not care about me and whether I needed my monies either. No pitty here, She lied and stole and that kind of Karma is what happens when you lie. KARMA

in answer to last post

#7 General Comment

Judge and Jury!

AUTHOR: January - (United States of America)

Yes, two years ago you were not compensated for work performed for Prolink, and the owner
probably tried but to no avail to get you paid. If the business itself is being defrauded by it's clients and payments are not coming in then payroll cannot be met no matter how many times the client on your particular assingment pays. All but a handful of her employees were paid. It is unfortunate that you were among the few that was not.

I think that everyone sympathizes with your ordeal and hoped for a happy ending for you until you began attacking the owners character. Your ranting and raving only displays your foul character and wickedness.  Wishing the worst for someone no matter how wrong you feel they have treated you only results in your demise. You for two years have given way too much power to a few dollars you earned working a temporary assignment for a privately owned company.  How many job interviews have you gone on since working for Prolink? How many job offers did you take in this time? Are you working now? If the answers to these questions are not positive praise reports then you may want to check your spirit about how you've handled this situation. You filed the proper paperwork, alerted the authorities and bad mouthed this person til kingdom come and still no payment. Maybe she really really can't pay you. Duh!

I happen to know this person and I'm sure judging by your comments you will be happy to know that she paid her last payroll excluding a few employees, you included, all the monies she had from client payments and her own savings. It just wasn't enough to cover everything.  She has lost her business due to clients filing bankruptcy, she has lost her house and she herself had to file bankruptcy and for six months was living in her car and giving blood for money.  I am sure this information will be payment enough for someone like yourself.

You have a happy new year and I hope you don't give this situation all your power again next year. Build a bridge and get over it already. Like one other person wrote you are not getting your money. She doesn't have any.  Duh!

Sherri Riles, the rip off queen

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Ok, it  has been yet another year, that Sherri Riles has wasted on paying me for my wages and penalties for her bouncing my paycheck , not paying me on time and for just being an absolute fraud .  I have been patient, to some extent, I have listened to her lies about, how she was going to make it right. Well Sherri, how long does it take? You knew when you rented a mail box at a postal store , and rented an office space by the day, exactly what you were going to do. You would have got me for more, if I had not  started to get suspicious.  How you could not have paid me  when you were paid by the  Church Preschool I worked for TWICE.  What, did you lose the extra money. The shame of all this is that you  n ot only stole from me, but from others as well. You know what you did and you should be held accountable for your actions. If you saw taht you were going to have problems , think, and stop before you got in too deep. I think you just got greedy.

Shame on you, you are an example of what is wrong with the world.

I hope people read this and do not do business with you .  You still owe me money, and I will not stop until I find a  way to either put you in jail for fraud or just get my money. You have a nice Holiday on my money.

Sherri Riles

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

No one cares about color here except you Sherri Riles. What does it matter that you were one of the first Black business owners to take out a business loan. I have never cared about that ever. What does color have to do with the fact that I worked for you and performed my duties of the job to the best of my ability and to have you bounce my check. You should be ashamed of yourself. Your actions make you no better than a common thief.  I have all the paperwork and insufficient funds check , time cards, excellent review from one of the job sites. How dare you bounce my check and then close the account. How dare you . The state of California needs to step in and hold you accountable for your actions and stop you from stealing from anyone else. I am looking at other ways to recover my wages and all the penalties that the state of California awarded me.  Until you make this right. you are a thief. You can make all the excuses that you want. Evidently you were not that smart to let what you did happen.  How is that my fault and why did you steal from me? What did I do?

Sherrie Riles

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

I am still  wondering   when you are going to decide to make good on your debt.  I assume that  you  sit in CHurch  every Sunday  parading around in clothing and shoes that you bought with monies that you stole for honest had working people. How dare you tell anyone that you were ever going to make good on your debts.  Lies, lies,  lies. People like you  do not have any feelings except for your self.  People like you Sherrie are exactly why I quit attending Church. Why would I want to break bread with  such a dishonest person who damn well kew exactly what they were doing when you set up this scam.  I  honestly do not know how you get up every morning and look in the mirror and like what you see.  You have no guilt or feelings about anything you have done or you would make an effort to contact or make good on your responsibilities.

Merry Christmas, Sherri Riles

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Wow, how time flies. Yet another Christmas has gone by and another tax season without you repaying all the people you have ripped off. How you live with yourself is beyond me. Evidently you have no conscience.

I will not give up and I will pursue this until I receive my back pay and penalties awarded to me by the state of California.

Update on Sherrie Riles of Prolink One-Source

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

I reread your answer to my first post, obviously it does not bother you to make promises of "making things right" when you know that you will not do so unless you  are  tracked down by the law and put behinds bars where you need to be , where you will never steal from another innocent victim ever again. I left my contact information and you "said" you were looking forward to contacting me. Well then  do so and let us all move on.

Update for Sherri

Hi Sherri,

I just filed another claim this time and it will be on you as a person not a business owner. Watch for your correspondence .

tired of the lies

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

I am so tired of reading that you (Sherrie) did not wake up with the intention of cheating people out of their hard earned wages. Well I believe that you did and until you make this right,  I  will always think of you as a con artist and a cheat.  I am in contact with the Franchise Tax Board and the Wage and Hour Commission and I will NOT stop until you are help accountable for all the people you have scammed and cheated out of their hard earned wages.

I honestly do not know how you tell me  you did not ghet up in the morning with the intention of cheating anyone. You were paid by the client that I worked for , twice and you still kept it. Does that sound honest?  How do you go through your life scamming and conning people like you do and look at yourself in the mirror liking what you see.

I will not stop, understand this , until you are brought to justice.

Sherrie Riles, still waiting

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Still have not heard from Sherrie Riles. She said she would make good on bouncing my check. Ok let's get on with it Sherrie

owes other

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Sherrie had quite the mailbox fraud going on. She not only owes me but there are other victims out there. Lets all get together and stop this woman from cheating others like myself.

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

I posted this information so that the public would know that this person was not honest and that she obviously cannot be trusted to pay her employees let alone be honest with her clients.

I did this as a service to the public, not to be told to just give up and let her get away with not paying my wages.

And the victim  is always the one who gets treated badly.

This is why I only took one job at a time with her, because she was starting to act suspicious there at the last. I would let her pay me per job , before accepting any more.

I am not the one who is guilty.

reply to poster with lots of spare advice and time

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

How am I being rude and how are you being helpful? You are basically telling me to roll over and just let her get away with fraud.  If you were being helpful , you would have some idea as to how I can get my pay.

You go ino your job and tell them you are going to work for them for free and that they do not hve to worry about paying you one red cent. It would be rude of you to expect to be paid for a job performed.

Like I said if you are not going to come up with any other ideas as how to help then please  get a hobby. You surely have a whole lot of spare time as to read all these posts.

I am not rude, I just want justice.

You are being rude

AUTHOR: sylver8248 - (U.S.A.)

This is a public forum, FYI.  When you post a report, anyone can comment.  If you don't want people you don't know to reply, then don't post.  They were actually trying to be helpful.

You are angry, and I don't blame you.  But that was really rude.

Rude??????????

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

I am the victim here. I went to my job assignment and performed the duties as required. SHerrie did not pay me. SO I am the one who is being rude?????  Sounds like you need to get a hobby and stop being a nosy person and get on with your life.

I will not stop until I get my pay and the interest involved.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

AUTHOR: JandJMommie - (USA)

Anyone can replay and I was trying to help you out by  telling you the law isnt going to make her repay you so stop wasting your time ( so you dont put even more wasted time into this) . I regret wasting MY  time on someone so rude .

She has filed bankruptcy

The court will not make her pay you back

You are wasting your effort

You are rude

Sherrie Riles aledged promise to repay

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Well , I figured that you were just blowing steam. I gave you contact information and still you have not  made good on anything you have ever said. That shows what kind of character you have. Not only did you no pay me , but you accedpted payment from my last job's employer TWICE and you kept it all and did not pay me a penny or even give them back their over payment.

Business

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Unless you are involved in this issue. Please, do not reply unless you can help me out.

paying through bankruptcy court proceedings

AUTHOR: JandJMommie - (USA)

She is in the process of a bankruptcy. She is never gonna pay you and the law will never make her. You are probably listed as a creditor which means you will never see any money

contact

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

Sherri I gave you th information and you have not followed through with settling this issue. I am waiting for you to contact me  or someone at the phone numbers that I listed on the post.

contact for Sherrie RIles

AUTHOR: denbo - (USA)

dorssomb@gmail.com or Michael Braun 310-984-3220. Franchise Tax Board 800-852-5711

#27 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sherrie Riles response

AUTHOR: Sherrie Riles - (United States of America)

First of all, I apologize for the inconvenience that this situation caused you and your family. I am very sorry.

I guess I could be mad about being put "out there" or "on blast" but I am not, nor I am proud about the negative experience that my company and Associates suffered during the 2007-2008 school year.  Unless you were in the office, you had no idea of what I had to go through as an employer.  Fortunately, we have changed our policies, the type of clients that work with and have replaced paper checks with direct deposit.
Years ago, when I started my company, it was about getting clients, the more the better, don't check their credit rating or get a deposit, just get the client and put people to work. My thinking was "they are in business, they will pay me on time", so let's do business with them. I should have been more thorough and selective when it came to our client base.

I also had issues with "clients" bouncing checks or not paying their invoices at all, which created a major domino effect.  I never woke up and said, "Hey, I am going to bounce checks today", no it was not like that at all. Hunting down client payments, lack of follow-thru with collections, filing lawsuits, or trying to figure out what was charge backed in my bank account, is what my day consisted of instead of fixing my customer service problems.

There were a handful of clients that paid faithfully, but that outweighed the clients that did not.  I ended up writing off over $83,000.00 for 2007 and close to $120,000.00 in 2008.

These are not excuses, they are just the facts!

I was one of the few minority owned companies, that does not have a line of credit or business loan. For the most part, I financed my company with my own money.

Again, I am not proud of the things that transpired in 2007-2008, but it is my intention to make good on the judgment by paying through bankruptcy court proceedings.  I am an accountable person and not running away from the responsibility (I deal with it everyday).

Since I do not know your identity to contact you directly, you are welcome to send an email or call the Associate Support.

Although it gets hard sometimes, I pray and stand on the word of God and believe that I will be pulled out of this situation and to be wiser in business.

Thank you for reading my post and I hope to hear from you soon.