Complaint Review: Sherry Huffman

• Submitted: Tue, August 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 14, 2007

• Reported By:leicester North Carolina
Sherry Huffman
Wells Fargo Mortgage Co. Asheville, North Carolina U.S.A.

Wells Fargo Mortgage will not help by lowering payment so my aging parents can pay Ripoff asheville North Carolina

My parents are 73,married 53 years and in very bad health. When they took the loan everything was fine and I even moved in to help in the business. When their health failed and we could not make 1,100 in payments we begged and called and tried to get them to lower the payments until we could be able to make them and the we would try to sell and repay. We ended in bankrupsy to keep the family home my mom and I were raised in. Not worth much in value but in memories. Of coarse the loan appraiser said it was $90,000.00 in value to get us the loan. We told them at the time we could not make payment over $800.00 but it came into the thousand anyway, no talking could change it. We got a lawyer , filed bankrupsy just in time to keep our home and all we got was still make the payments. Now the want out of the bankrupsy so they can take the home. All we ask is a chance to pay for the loan ,an amount we can make right now and when my parents are gone and the home is not so important to them , we will sell and repay. Not only health problems are in the way, that was not bad enough, on June 12th we had a freak hail storm that broke all the glass roof from the greenhouse where we make our liveing. I have pic i will try to send , it looked like a war zone. So not only are we trying to save the business, home and make payments , it is being done under the worst of conditions. What else has to happen. To be displaced at their age and illness will be death to them. ALL we need is to lower the jpayment so we can make it. I paid up the amount we owed at one point and then ask for assistance , I was told I was not in default and could not get help until I was. So , I would have to get behind again before they would help us. Please, Please , Please help us, tell us of any help . I can 't even get a e mail address to some one in corporate to talk with. Please help.

Sherry
leicester, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2007 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Sherry-Huffman/Asheville-North-Carolina-28806/Wells-Fargo-Mortgage-will-not-help-by-lowering-payment-so-my-aging-parents-can-pay-Ripoff-267535. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Sherry Huffman