Complaint Review: Shiekh Shoes Web Store

• Submitted: Tue, December 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2012

• Reported By: Ronda — Hamilton Ohio USA
Shiekh Shoes Web Store

Shiekh Shoes Web Store Customer Service is not service oriented Ontario, California Internet

*Author of original report: Shiekh Shoes

I had to return a pair of boots to exchange sizing. The customer service departmetn is lacking in service. Seldom returns an email and although their business states a 3 day turn around.. It has been 4 days or longer and still no answer from the customer service department. I have an email stating they had not received my exchange when they had. I am now wondering just what type of company this is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2012 08:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shiekh-Shoes-Web-Store/internet/Shiekh-Shoes-Web-Store-Customer-Service-is-not-service-oriented-Ontario-California-Inter-978116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shiekh Shoes Web Store

Shiekh Shoes

AUTHOR: Ronda - (USA)

After numerous non answered emails I finally called. I spoke with Scarlett who said she understood..(roll eyes here) and that she would look into the delay. She hung up on me. I then received an confirmation from Scarlett that my order is being shipped. Someone needs to show these people how to run an organized and customer friendly business. I am reporting them not only here on Rip Off but also the BBB and Consumer Affairs. I am also letting Amazon know how they are.