Complaint Review: Shiekh Shoes

• Updated: Fri, February 22, 2013

• Reported By: K. Kelly — Carlsbad New Mexico United States of America
Shiekh Shoes
4083 E. Airport Drive Ontario, California United States of America

Shiekh Shoes Total ripoff. I got 2 left shoes, "new" shoes with scuff marks on toe & heel, one pair of shoes had "dust" all over them, boots so narrow that "Twiggy" couldn't wear them and they over charged my cr Ontario, California

*Author of original report: Shiekh Shoe rep's are not telling the truth!

*UPDATE Employee: Shiekh Shoes Response

I purchased 17 pair of shoes from Shiekh Shoes on 2 seperate orders.  The charges were taken off my credit card as soon as I placed the order on-line (totaling over $230.00).  When I received my order I started trying on the shoes to make sure that they fit.  One pair had scuff marks on the toe and heel, one pair had dust inside and out all over them, I got two left shoes of one pair that is no longer available in my size, two pairs of boots that were so narrow that I couldn't get my hand inside to remove the padding in the foot, two pair that looked like they had been worn and a pair that I ordered and paid for I never received!  I spent two days on the phone with these ripoff artist trying to get everything straightened out,  They did refund me $34.05, but still owe me more.  Now I have to send all of these items back at my expense, except for the pair with the two left shoes, and wait for them to receive them before they will proceed any further with a refund or replacement.  I will never ever trade with this company again.  The sad thing about it is they have a great selection, great colors and good prices!  They just lost one great customer when they messed my order up so bad.  A total nightmare!!!!!!!  I am a big shoe lover and order on-line all the time.  I have never experienced anything of this nature and I deal with 20-30 different stores that sell shoes.  Beware of Shiekh Shoes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shiekh-Shoes/Ontario-California-91761/Shiekh-Shoes-Total-ripoff-I-got-2-left-shoes-new-shoes-with-scuff-marks-on-toe-hee-1016311. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shiekh Shoes

Shiekh Shoe rep's are not telling the truth!

AUTHOR: K. Kelly - (United States of America)

Randy, I don't know who you are, as all of the many rep's (Lyla, Mary & Marlynn-supervisor)I spoke to to try and resolve this situation, you were never anyone that I spoke to, so you are going off of false information from the notes your reps wrote down to cover the company's incompotence.  First, I was never notified about anything.  It was only when I went to Shiekh's online site to check on the status of my orders was how I found out the two pair of shoes had been removed from the original order. I was never notified in any form (phone, email, in person, or pony express) about this.  I was never charged for the two pairs of shoes that had been removed.  In total I ordered 20 pairs of shoes and got 17.  The total was not $339.64, it was $235.53!  As far as how much you refunded that is a total lie.  On 2-11-13 I was refunded $34.05 (for the two pair that had been removed), 0n 2-14-13 $5.00 & $8.27(these are for the inconvenience), & on 2-18-13 $10,23 for the pair of shoes that I ordered and never received.  Add them up, they total $57.55.  So where do you get $105.44 that I was refunded?  I have the proof on my credit card statment.  Where's yours?  That's a difference of $47.89 that you claim to have refunded back to me.  Didn't happen dude.  I sent back 6 pair of shoes this week, either to be replaced or refunded.  I specified on each pair what I wanted done.  I certainly hope that within the last week you all have got the chance to firgure out left & right because I do want each pair of shoes to come with a left shoe & a right shoe! And don't worry you never have to deal with me again-Ever, that is unless you all screw up the shoes I sent back and get it wrong which I'm counting on!

Shiekh Shoes Response

AUTHOR: Randy - (United States of America)

We spoke with customer on 2/11 and informed customer two of the items were not available, she approved shipping the order as is and we refunded the customer for those items, and provided a discount on future purchases for the mishap. Customer used a promo code on original purchase so the refund consisted of original price less the discount, she insisted on a refund for the full amount which we ended up doing.

The customer did receive two left shoes, which we promptly sent a return label to customer for the return. Customer advised us of a dusty shoe and stated she wanted to keep it, we discounted the order an additional $5 for the inconvenience.

On the second order the customer ordered 16 pair using the promo code we granted her after the first order. 1 of the shoes was not available, again customer was notified and approved shipping as is, we refunded customer the difference. When customer received the order called to inform us one of the shoes was scratched. Customer then asked what we could do to comp them for that shoe, We granted an additional 5% discount on the order which exceeded the original price of the shoe.

In summary, for the two orders the customer received a total of $105.44 in discounts on their $339.64 purchase of 18 pair of shoes and free shipping. Any shoes that were not shipped customer received a full refund. Customer also received free return shipping to return the pair shipped with two left shoes. We felt we were very fair, and as the customer mentioned in their report we offer a wide selection of footwear at a great value.