Complaint Review: Shine Time Auto Detailing - Mississauga

• Submitted: Wed, August 29, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Mississauga Ontario Canada
Shine Time Auto Detailing - Mississauga
5555 Kennedy - Mississauga & 1170 Eglinton Mississauga, Ontario United States of America
  • Phone: ZEN 647-302-5242 CHRIS 6
  • Web:
  • Category: Car Washes

Shine Time Auto Detailing - Mississauga Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Mississauga, Ontario

Shine-time sells auto-detailing deals through coupon sites. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. I booked an appointment, they did not show up. I booked another, arrived and was told I'd have to wait an additional 2 hours to have my car done.

The owners are deceitful, compulsive liars: one told me the reason they did not show up for my appointment is because they were waiting for me at their other location (but I went to both and no one was there); the other told me it was his partner's fault and I never should have been booked at this time, one told me one price; the other told me $20 more for the same service. They were shifty, untrustworthy, disorganized and shady.

I think their whole business is a scam: you pay between $25 and $40 for a "groupon/coupon" car detailing deal. The "Actual Price" on each deal is arbitrarily set by them (as high as $285... for car detailing?!) because when you bring your car in, they take your coupon and then collect the tax on the Actual Price (so basically they pocket that tax money). Everyone gets the same "car wash" despite different Actual Value deals.

I witnessed two other customers dealing with the same terrible service as I received. One woman totally lost it.

I just found this rip-off report site and saw reviews from 2009. I wish I had checked this first. Do not buy one of these deals no matter how much you need your car cleaned. Go somewhere else!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing-Mississauga/Mississauga-Ontario-/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing-Mississauga-Worst-Customer-Service-Experience-Ever-Mississa-934262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shine Time Auto Detailing - Mississauga