Complaint Review: Shine Time Auto Detailing

• Reported By: sharon — brampton Ontario Canada
Shine Time Auto Detailing
5555 Kennedy Road Mississauga, Ohio United States of America

Shine Time Auto Detailing Zen AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!! Mississauga, Ohio

Do not go here to get any sort of detailing on your vehicle whatsoever!! Avoid at all costs.
First, they do not have a real garage of any sort, they have rented out a couple of spots at a COIN OP.. where they do the "detailing".
Second, I bought a voucher off Buytopia and they REFUSED to honour it at all, even though when I called I informed them I have a voucher from Buytopia and they have no issues at all. The first time I had made an appointment time, I showed up, nobody was there, I called them and they said their water pump wasn't working and thought they called all the appointments to cancel ( but must  have missed me). I then made a second appointment, I was then told they WILL NOT accept any Buytopia vouchers ( apparently they now had issue with Buytopia). When I asked why nobody told me this when I called.. no reason was given... except an offer hey give us cash ( even though you already bought a voucher) and we'll do it....
Third, I showed up at one location, which is stated on the voucher, but then when I show they tell me oh come to our other location, later on they admit they have closed the other one down.. Although made no point to tell me this when the appointment was made.
Fourth, ZEN is the most rude business owner I have ever have the unfortunate pleasure of meeting, he was NOT apologetic at all about all the hassel, he was LOUD, ABRASIVE, extremely rude.
If you see any ads for this place, or come across it, run in the other direction and DO NOT look back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2012 10:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing/Mississauga-Ohio-/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing-Zen-AVOID-AT-ALL-COSTS-Mississauga-Ohio-981888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shine Time Auto Detailing