Complaint Review: Shine Time Auto Detailing

• Reported By: Ahad — Mississauga Ontario United States of America
Shine Time Auto Detailing
Mississauga, Ontario Canada

Shine Time Auto Detailing bad, rude, ruined my car Mississauga, Ontario Canada

This is the worst place to take your car for cleaning. It is owned by two know it all punks who rent space from another business. When I took my car in for detailing the guy asked if I wanted to clean my carpets for $40. I originally said yes, I later called back to cancel it (about 5 mins later). The owner was saying no he won't take of the $40 charge since I already said yes and had my keys.

When I picked the car up things really started to go bad. His workers of himself are clearly inexperienced and ruined my car, originally the car wouldn't start they un-plugged the battery and it started but when I took it home the car wouldn't turn off. I later called him telling him what happened. He goes and says " I didn't break your old and crappy car" (Its a 2004 Mercedes E500). He isn't taking any responsibility for his actions. My car is now written off due to him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2012 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing/Mississauga-Ontario-/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing-bad-rude-ruined-my-car-Mississauga-Ontario-Canada-878423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shine Time Auto Detailing