Complaint Review: Shine Time Auto Detailing

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: MDL — Mississauga Ontario Canada
Shine Time Auto Detailing
1170 Eglinton Avenue E. Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Shine Time Auto Detailing Didn't deliver the full service promised by them and paid for by me Toronto, Ontario

I was promised and paid for a full 3-hour detailing service including all cleaning except shampooing the seats.  This included shampooing carpets and mats and neither of these were done, they were vacuumed only and I know since although I was told they would be damp for a couple of days, after the 20 minute drive home they were bone dry and there was sand falling out of the mats as I took them from the trunk, which was also still sandy (probably from having thrown the mats back there!).

These detailer also promised special attention to small crevices, yet my door jambs weren't even clean, let alone the couple of places my kids had left a small mark with a crayon or marker.

Like the other reviewer said, these guys take your money and don't deliver a clean car as promised.  But my experience wasn't quite as bad.   At least my car was cleaner than when we started but it wasn't as clean as it should have been with the service I had paid for.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing/Toronto-Ontario-/Shine-Time-Auto-Detailing-Didnt-deliver-the-full-service-promised-by-them-and-paid-for-b-882533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shine Time Auto Detailing