Complaint Review: Shiningdress.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 01, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: unacceptableBehavior — Other
Shiningdress.com

Shiningdress.com Over 30 Days and I have not received the dress or even tracking number. They can't say if the dress has even been made yet. They give rude short uninformative answers to all questions. Internet

We ordered a dress from this company on 02/28/2013.  The website stated that dress would be ready and shipped within 23-28 days.  My order status never changed from "processing" so on 03/28/2013, I started looking for a phone number to call to check the status of my order.  There is no phone number to be found and that is when I started to get really worried.  I paid good money to this company and there is no phone number???  I only agreed to order from them after I did a internet search and found good reviews.  After 5 days of trying to get a direct answer via live chat and 30+ emails, I have yet to get a direct answer.  No one can tell me if the dress has shipped or even if it has been actually made at this point.  I keep getting canned answers about "you give us more time, yes"  NO.  No i am not giving you more time to tell me at what status my order is at....I paid you and you had no problem taking my money that day.  It is unacceptable for a company to act like this. Today, I was on live chat again and was told that they would do their best to get the dress to me in 3-5 days, then when I checked my order on-line they have completely canceled my order. Now no one will respond and they have yet to even bother to tell me that they canceled my order or when I will receive my refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shiningdresscom/internet/Shiningdresscom-Over-30-Days-and-I-have-not-received-the-dress-or-even-tracking-number-1039653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shiningdress.com