Complaint Review: Shinningdress

• Submitted: Thu, May 16, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Leila — Kissimmee Florida
Shiningdress.com Internet USA

Shinningdress I bought two dresses for an event that was coming up I spent. $ 301 I never received the dress and when I asked for a refund they said no refund to wait for the dress its been over two months now and I am still waiting and they are still emailing be to say sorry for the late dresses Internet

On march 11th I ordered two dress from shiningdress  I never received the dresses .when I wrote them because they did not provide a number the lady told be please be patient your dresses are coming although their policy says I should receive a confirmation number . I did not even receive that . i waited 2 weeks to contact them again and they told me again don't worry the dresses are being made. at this point Im angry because I spent good money trying to get my dresses. so then I wrote them explaining how mad I was they said well were sorry for this inconvenience you have to wait for the dresses  well it is now march 16 and still nothing and I have every emal from them . I would never buy anything from shiningdress .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shinningdress/internet/Shinningdress-I-bought-two-dresses-for-an-event-that-was-coming-up-I-spent-301-I-never-1051499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shinningdress