Complaint Review: Ship My Package LLC

• Reported By: Ronda — Florence Alabama
Ship My Package LLC
5379 Lyons Rd. Coconut Creek, Florida USA

Ship My Package LLC Scam reported to authorities Coconut Creek Florida

I was contacted by the company in regards to my profile with Career Builder. The emails looked very legit and professional. The web address looked professional as well. When I was researching this company there were no scam reports listed for this company. It wasn't until I worked with them shipping packages for a month that I began to feel uneasy. When I started looking again for scam reports one showed up and said they were under investigation by the FBI. At this point I asked my "supervisor" about the report and she said that they were legit and doing business for years, and that it must have been someone who was mad at the company for possibly being fired or what not. I then asked when my first check would be delievered and she responded that Friday. When Friday came there was no money, so I immediately contacted my local police. Please beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/14/2014 01:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ship-My-Package-LLC/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33073/Ship-My-Package-LLC-Scam-reported-to-authorities-Coconut-Creek-Florida-1154829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ship My Package LLC