Complaint Review: Ship Your Car Now

• Submitted: Fri, March 15, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 15, 2013

• Reported By: William F. — Walledlake Michigan
Ship Your Car Now
2200 N. Federal Hwy, Suite 206B Boca Raton / Tampa FlaInternet, Florida United States of America

Ship Your Car Now Anthony Pisano Ripped off my security deposit / lied when seeking info Boca Raton / Tampa FlaInternet, Florida

*General Comment: The easy answer.

I contacted Ship Your Car Now (Anthony Pisano / Rich Lawson) seeking information on shipping a van and trailer to Costa Rica and was told I must give a security deposit immediately to reserve space on ship. Ship Your Car Now sent me a cover letter explaining necessities required for international shipping. I gave them my credit card info and Ship Your Car Now had me electronically sign an agreement which was not fully displayed (without my knowledge) and gave ythem a $600 deposit. Circumstances changed and I notified Ship Your Car Now within 24 hours that I was cancelling the order 43 days before car was to be shipped.Ship Your Car Now refused to refund my deposit and sent me a copy of a contract that I had previously never seen which stated "no refunds." I would never have given them a deposit had I seen this contract. I tried to negotiate with them telling them that I had given them notice within 24 hours and within the Consumer Protection Agency 3 day right of rescission. They refused my refund and eventually quit taking or returning my calls. Ship Your Car Now are thieves and ripoff artists in Collusdion with Sea Central Shipping. Beware of Anthony Pisano and Rich Lawson, they are slick scam artists and will rip you off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ship-Your-Car-Now/Boca-Raton-Tampa-FlaInternet-Florida-33431/Ship-Your-Car-Now-Anthony-Pisano-Ripped-off-my-security-deposit-lied-when-seeking-info-1034962. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ship Your Car Now

#1 General Comment

The easy answer.

AUTHOR: MartyM - ()

They are a broker, not a transporter, you get what you pay for and with brokers most of the time you don't.