• Report: #920117

• Reported By: Sohad — Jefferson Maryland United States of America
Ship your car now
2200 n federal highway suite#206 Boca raton, Florida United States of America

Ship your car now Took my deposite ! No service . Boca raton, Florida

*Author of original report: Ship your car now twist of story to take my deposit

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Service provided as contracted

I called ship your car now to ship my car over sea from Maryland to Egypt they told me no problem ! But they ask me up make $300 deposit to make reservation !!!any way after I payed nothing happen waiting too call me to let me know what I'd the next step?! Nothing after a month I called to till them my car title should be ready soon , they said that I should have called long time before to have them detail. Any way my paper for my car did fall in the way& will be. No shipping .

So I called them to till them there will be no car to ship! They said sorry no $ 300 deposit for me , I lost it because the did too much work ! I asked what kind off work deserve $ 300 no answer ! Only there work was send me e mail to sign contract . & that coast $ 300 ! I tested to get my money back they said no money that's it it is my fault, because I did not gave them the car to ship, they ripe my off ! They are only after deposits not the actual work ????! Don't ever deal with them My name is Sam from Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2012 06:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ship-your-car-now/Boca-raton-Florida-3343-/Ship-your-car-now-Took-my-deposite-No-service-Boca-raton-Florida-920117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ship your car now

Ship your car now twist of story to take my deposit

AUTHOR: Sohad - (United States of America)

The owner of ship your car now twist the story
They are the one who ask me to pay deposit before any thing.
The told me pay deposit first & after you have the papers for the car
Call us back.
I tried to call the owner , they told me he is out in Europe & they gave me wrong name while he was in the office
& talking to me as an accountant?
I asked them what kind of paper work & reservations they did for me
Without any info ? Just my name & the car mod & where is go to?
No specific .
The contract they talk about is on line just to get you,with out any services
I did try several times to talk to the owner to reach compromise by may be to take even half of the deposit
For there ( triable )??? No success .
He told me no money back& hung up on me several times.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Service provided as contracted

AUTHOR: shipyourcarnow - (United States of America)

The customer signed a contract stating we would provide all services necessary to ship a vehicle he provides to egypt.   During the process, the customer was unable to secure the purchase of the vehicle.  The dealership the customer was trying to purchase the car from sold the car to someone else.  While we understand the customers frustrations, this mistake was made by the dealership and not Ship Your Car Now.  SYCN did everything it could to prepare the customer for the shipment.  Cancellation of the shipment is allotted per the contract, but the original deposit made for all international shipments is non refundable.

The customer was explained this multiple times.  Customer was also informed that he had the option not to begin the transport until he had secured the car but customer insisted on starting the paperwork prior to the completion of the purchase of the vehicle.