Complaint Review: Shipco Transport Inc., Shipco Financial

• Submitted: Fri, September 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Matawan New Jersey
Shipco Transport Inc., Shipco Financial
80 Washington St Hoboken, New Jersey U.S.A.

Shipco Transport Inc., Shipco Financial, Rita Howell, Sean Peter Or Susane Robinson they said I won 100 000 dollars, sent me a check for 3989.00, wanted me to cash it , pay fees and taxes Hoboken New Jersey

I received a letter from Shipco Financials, aka Shipco transport inc telling me I won 100 000. They also included a check for 3989.00. They wanted me to contact agent Sean peter and Susane Robinson for activation of this check.The check was to cover taxes and fees. After I cash it, I was supposed to call back at 416 824 2293 and have the rest of the money fedexed to my house. When I called to activate the check, it was hard to get through. Mostly answering machine picked up and said, the is no room for messages. If they eventually picked up, they would never use the company name in greeting, only their name or just "hello". This is a fraud, do not cash the check , report it as a scam.

Lucie
Matawan, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2008 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shipco-Transport-Inc-Shipco-Financial/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Shipco-Transport-Inc-Shipco-Financial-Rita-Howell-Sean-Peter-Or-Susane-Robinson-they-s-374488. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shipco Transport Inc., Shipco Financial