Complaint Review: Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp

• Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: SherylChung86 — Kuala Lumpur Other Malaysia
Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp
4310 W. 190th St. Suite # 91411 Internet United States of America

Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp - Never received my parcel worth 150 USD, Paid 200 USD for shipment to them and 10$ membership fee. No refund. They stole it from me. Internet

*Consumer Comment: happy customer

*Author of original report: Shipito - Being a scam due to holiday ? Nice one!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Happy New Year!

I have signed up and paid 10 USD for their membership inorder to use their mail forwarding service.I have checked the shipping rate and it showed me 60 USD to malaysia via Air-Mail. Then I have ordered an "Art Divider" worth 120 USD + 30 USD shipping fees, from Amazon.com and sent it to "Shipito" facilities. Once they've received it, they showed me 75 USD spending limit on their website which only can be removed if I submit 5 different documents as below :

1. 2 forms of IDs, recommended driver's license and passport (30%)

2. utility bills (30%)

3. form 1583 (notarized by public notary, needs to be sent by postal service, 40%)

4. form 1583 (signed by you, 10%) I have uploaded my IDs and a signed copy of the form and paid them again 199.25 USD to use TNT for my parcel shipment. There was no Air-Mail available at 60 USD rate as they claimed my parcel is too big to use the cheaper couriers. [continued below]....
.....

They refused to send again, still insisting that I need to send more documents (which are sensitive and I just don't trust this website to send them). I asked them to refund my money 199.25 USD balance in my shipito account, they refused that as well and told me it can only be refunded after my parcel is SHIPPED !!!!!!!  You can check the link below as it seems I'm not the only
victim:

Oh yeah, they trash my parcel for free!!.. If you notice, there is an auction page on their website which is selling all the goods that I suspect they stole from people, using the same method. Apparently the terms and conditions are designed to force the client to give up and they retain their money and parcel. They benefit from keeping your parcel as they charge you a monthly fee for keeping them.

So the longer the package stay there, the more money they earn. I lost the total amount of 350 USD and have no idea how can I get my money back from them. Their support is refusing to release my parcel and my money.

I can submit any documents that you think might be useful to prove my claims above.

Sheryl Chung

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shipitocom-Eastbiz-Corp/internet/Shipitocom-Eastbiz-Corp-Never-received-my-parcel-worth-150-USD-Paid-200-USD-for-sh-815705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp

happy customer

AUTHOR: BenC - (United States of America)

I can't speak to the original reporter's difficulties, but Shipito is definitely not a scam.  I live in Australia and over the last 12 months I have had 20 packages through Shippito consolidated into 3 shipments for a saving of about $1000 in shipping.  Response time to my queries has been reasonable.

Shipito - Being a scam due to holiday ? Nice one!

AUTHOR: SherylChung86 - (Malaysia)

A big holiday in USA?  I received many emails from your staff keep rejecting my request to release my parcel and ignoring my requests, how come you claim it was due to BIG holidays in US?  ... so all the companies in USA can cheat their international customers' money and retain their belongings ? Haha... Happy holidays then.

Wake up MR CEO of a scam company. We don't over-react. We don't pay 350 USD to over-react and come here to spend hours of our precious time to complain. There must be a reason that many people are pissed about your company.

Moreover, It's not only me being your victim. There are tons of people out there complaining about your company .Instead of wasting your time trying to reply their complaints over internet, close down your company before it gets closed by the authorities.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Happy New Year!

AUTHOR: eastbiz - (United States of America)

We have received the package on Friday December 27. And at 8:35PM you selected it for mail out (Friday evening). TNT or Fedex do not pick up packages over the weekend and because of the New Year celebration they do not pick up on Monday January 2 too. I see that you already filed chargeback with Paypal that you did not receive the package, but it is really impossible because we didn't even had the chance to mail it out. We are working today even it is public holiday, but we cannot mail it out, because Paypal already took the payment from our account.

Also it is standard procedure that we want all new accounts to be verified (copy of ID, signed 1583 form, etc.). We notify every customer about that on the order form.

I will mail out the package tomorrow, but please take care of the Paypal. We cannot send package without payment.

I really think you are overreacting here. It was really big holiday in U.S.A. (New Year Eve).