- Report: #815705
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp
Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp4310 W. 190th St. Suite # 91411 Internet United States of America
Shipito.com - Eastbiz Corp - Never received my parcel worth 150 USD, Paid 200 USD for shipment to them and 10$ membership fee. No refund. They stole it from me. Internet
*Consumer Comment: happy customer
*Author of original report: Shipito - Being a scam due to holiday ? Nice one!
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Happy New Year!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. 2 forms of IDs, recommended driver's license and passport (30%)
2. utility bills (30%)
3. form 1583 (notarized by public notary, needs to be sent by postal service, 40%)
4. form 1583 (signed by you, 10%) I have uploaded my IDs and a signed copy of the form and paid them again 199.25 USD to use TNT for my parcel shipment. There was no Air-Mail available at 60 USD rate as they claimed my parcel is too big to use the cheaper couriers. [continued below]....
They refused to send again, still insisting that I need to send more documents (which are sensitive and I just don't trust this website to send them). I asked them to refund my money 199.25 USD balance in my shipito account, they refused that as well and told me it can only be refunded after my parcel is SHIPPED !!!!!!! You can check the link below as it seems I'm not the only
Oh yeah, they trash my parcel for free!!.. If you notice, there is an auction page on their website which is selling all the goods that I suspect they stole from people, using the same method. Apparently the terms and conditions are designed to force the client to give up and they retain their money and parcel. They benefit from keeping your parcel as they charge you a monthly fee for keeping them.
So the longer the package stay there, the more money they earn. I lost the total amount of 350 USD and have no idea how can I get my money back from them. Their support is refusing to release my parcel and my money.
I can submit any documents that you think might be useful to prove my claims above.
Thank you in advance,
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2011 01:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shipitocom-Eastbiz-Corp/internet/Shipitocom-Eastbiz-Corp-Never-received-my-parcel-worth-150-USD-Paid-200-USD-for-sh-815705. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.