Complaint Review: Shipperstruck.com

• Updated: Sat, August 10, 2013

• Reported By: jffreightagent — Belleville Michigan
Shipperstruck.com
711 Medford Center Suite 393 Medford, Oregon USA

Shipperstruck.com Shipperstruck.com shippers truck Greg Short mack short mack storm diana short scammed money, lied, theif, cheat Medford Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Gregory Douglas Short

*Author of original report: Nope not mack

*Consumer Comment: Shippers Truck

*Consumer Comment: Mack/Doug/Greg Shippers Truck

*Author of original report: Yes I do tell the truth

*Author of original report: Yes I do tell the truth

*Consumer Comment: Mack Short/Storm, Greg Short/Storm????

*Author of original report: Your right...I do tell the truth!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Jennifer Farmer Liar/ Does tell the truth this lady

This so called Mack hired me as a sales agent for his so called company Shipperstruck.com. I had no experience in the industry so I was nieve of his "business model" after 3 weeks of working as an agent I started receiving phone calls from carriers who he was not paying to haul the loads I booked. I had nothing to do with dispatching trucks, or handling the bills or how/when the bills were paid. I never knew when the loads were picked up or delivered...I only had 3 in the 3 weeks I worked there....BEWARE CARRIERS< SALES AGENTS AND SHIPPERS.....This guys is a scammer!! Agents DO NOT work for this guy...unless you want carriers calling you asking where their money is!!

I don't know how you look at yourself in the mirror Mack or greg or whatever your name is...You not only owe me money but you owe all of these carriers money as well...and Im sure Im not the only agent you fooled!! I quit my previous job to work for your BS company and then Im scammed...I am a mother of 3 children..really???? I still have the UPS envelope from the package you sent me and it has your wifes name Diane Short along with the company Ziegelmeyer Manufacturing out of Medford, Oregon on the return information on the shipping label....They are both on blast now...and Im sure when I speak to Chris Huggins the owner of this company..they won't be to happy that their name is now being associated with scum like you!!!..you cannot hide.....PAY YOUR BILLS AND QUIT SCAMMING HARD WORKING PEOPLE!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shipperstruckcom/Medford-Oregon-97504/Shipperstruckcom-Shipperstruckcom-shippers-truck-Greg-Short-mack-short-mack-storm-diana-1074627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shipperstruck.com

Gregory Douglas Short

AUTHOR: DMTLLC - ()

This is his real name, also goes by Mack Short, Mack Storm, Greg Storm, if you search Greg Short here you will see we are not alone, He had also told me that he only charged the Customer $301.00 over my rate, I quoted a rate of $5,720.00 but to make himself look legit he jewed me down 120 bucks, they all do it just so they feel like they have "Control" of the transaction, I did leave another message on your phone with my email info, as flakey as this guy is he might enjoy lestining to voice mails while he "Plays"! he's a freakin LIAR! I did file a report with ITS, & 2 other Load Boards, Starting 10.13 everyone will be requird to have an MC & BOND to post loads!

Nope not mack

AUTHOR: jffreightagent - ()

LOL No Im not Mack....I am pretty confident that Mack is also Greg lol...there is noone else...I have never heard of this Greg person until all of this came about....He definately has some mental issues....he always claimed he wasn't a "broker"...I guess he was right if he didn't have a bond or an MC #...he kept trying to get me to ask my brother in law to use his MC # so that "we" could get on internet truckstop...he claims he was able to get on it but wanted me to be able to se that I could see who my competitors were with my customers lmfao...I questioned that....so I never followed through with using my brother in laws MC# and boy am I glad I didn't...I have searched everywhere for his # and can't locate one....Hopefully he has a conscience and will pay his bills!

Shippers Truck

AUTHOR: DMTLLC - ()

Jennifer, thare is a "process" when you do business with a Broker with a Bond, It (Mack/Greg/Doug) has no bond and that is why I chose the Route with the Medford PD, Felony is a thick black mark that doesn't go away, Maybe my bad but I have been leaving Mack messages on the numbers I have so, I just left a message for Greg, maybe I will get a call back now, LOL! So what he/it e mailed you trying to say that my claim is not legit.? Ha! now I am trying to get something out of him and he doesn't owe me? BiPolar? definitly Mental.....Jennifer, you aren't Mack are you?

Mack/Doug/Greg Shippers Truck

AUTHOR: DMTLLC - ()

Mack, You can hire a Lawyer to file a Suit aginst Jennifer but you can't pay your $5,600.00 bill with me WTF? Feel like you are gettin ganged up on? You haven't seen nothing!  JEN, Thanks for the info on Mack's other Businesses, nothing wrong with a full tank of fuel!!

Yes I do tell the truth

AUTHOR: jffreightagent - ()

In an email he sent me today he stated that when there is a carrier complaint, there is a process in the industry and when the carrier is wrong, they will try anything such as this scam site when they are denied the due process..HILARIOUS! So apparently every carriers who picked and delivered a load  for Shippers truck were all denied the due process then? your amazing! I hope the other sales agents and carriers  you hired see this and come forward and nail you! Your a scam artist...a legitimate business doesn't have to hide their address or there where abouts......You stated in your email TODAY that you were on your way to the bank to send me the money that is owed to me and then stated that "Greg" said NO WAY! I have the email..you need mental help because YOU ARE GREG!..I don't even care about a $147...PAY THESE CARRIERS!!! I own a trucking company...I know what it costs to run a truck up and down the road...Pay them what they are owed! They did you a service....now do your part and  pay for it!

Yes I do tell the truth

AUTHOR: jffreightagent - ()

You can stop emailing me with threats of being sued for slander....I did not post anything about the names mentioned that would in any way ruin their reputation...I only stated that YOU are using their name and address when conducting your business and that is because you don't want anyone knowing how to find you!!!!!! You told me you work from your garage...I didn't know a garage could have its own Suite # as a legal address with the post office.....LIAR!!!!!!!!!

Mack Short/Storm, Greg Short/Storm????

AUTHOR: DMTLLC - ()

MACK! (owner of SHIPPERSTRUCK/SHIPPERSTRUCK.COM) You can reply to Jennifer but not ME? I feel left out! You MACK have all my info. (including my Bank Account) send me the recipt that you paid Jennifer and I will get it to her??? Then, Send the $5,600.00 you have stolen from me and I will let everyone (including Medford PD) that we are good....You are so Ignorant, look at all the $$$ you could have made with a Heavy Haul Operation like mine, YES Mack, I have treated my Customers like that for over 33 years!! and will continue to do so despite doing business with SHIPPERS TRUCK!! , You might think about seeking professional help (mental) If you refuse to take care of Business between you and I you WILL end up spending more than $5,600.00 on Legal fees, so, what are you gaining? You refuse to pick up your phone when you see my number, This will NOT GO AWAY!!  DO THE RIGHT THING FOR ONCE, PAY YOUR BILL!!   $5,600.00  you might get a good nights sleep!

Your right...I do tell the truth!

AUTHOR: jffreightagent - ()

Ha! I'm a scammer? I don't owe anyone money...YOU DO! You say I have been paid? Why did I just receive an email from you this morning saying you will take care of it! Because you haven't up to this date! I didn't say anything negative in regards to the names mentioned...just wanted them to know what kind of people are using their name!!! Oh and your bank wire address that yo use is for a grocery store...not a bank! Please pay your bills...this is not fair that I am receiving threats from carriers becasue you don't want to pay them....carriers that I never had anything to do with in locating...and now I know why...because you wanted to be able to weed out the ones you could scam!!!! I would of never had an issue if my phone wasn't ringing from carriers calling me and customers complaining!!!

#9 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Jennifer Farmer Liar/ Does tell the truth this lady

AUTHOR: Mack - ()

Nice try jennifer. You do not know what your talking about. You have been paid. Vent all you want scammer. Expect reprecussions for those you have named . Your irresponsible and reckless.

Law suit coming your way Jennifer from those you have mentioned. All your assets are at risk, and should be.

Your sad story reads as it is. You did not quit a job. Your a stay at home mom.

Say all you want it will only help.