Complaint Review: Shipping Manager Resveratrol Ultra

• Submitted: Sat, June 06, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, June 06, 2009

• Reported By:lena Illinois
Shipping Manager Resveratrol Ultra
3007 Greene St. Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

Shipping Manager Resveratrol Ultra I WAS BILLED $87.13 TWICE FOR THIS PRODUCT PLUS $40.00 Hollywood Florida

I heard about this product & thought I would try it . If doctor Oz says it's good for you why not try to better your health.

i was suppose to recieve on May 21st. I just recieved it yesterday. The envelope it was delivered in was delivered to a diferent house as front said wrong address and return to sender.

I then look at my debit card statement & was not only billed the $1.95 on the 17th. But then billed $87.13 on 6/1 & again on 6/2. I called the company on 6/4 to tell them I didn't even get to use the trial period before being billed & yet billed twice. The girl I spoke to cx. my accounts & I felt rest assured until I get on the computer & on 6/4 they billed my debit card again for $40.00 and was told since I went past the trial period I was charged half of the cost.

Again I explained that. I had just received the pkg. and went throught the whole story again. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told he would tell me the same thing. I was supposedly talking to a supervisor who said I needed to send a copy of my statement by email which I proceeded to do with a copy of the envelope with label satating wrong address and a return to sender stikcer. Only to find out the email address does not exist.

resveratrolcx@gmail.com.........Does anyone have the acctual email address for me. Help please!!

Jaci
lena, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2009 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Shipping-Manager-Resveratrol-Ultra/Hollywood-Florida-330220/Shipping-Manager-Resveratrol-Ultra-I-WAS-BILLED-8713-TWICE-FOR-THIS-PRODUCT-PLUS-4000-459200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Shipping Manager Resveratrol Ultra